List of Best K.O. ever

Holly will always hold a special spot in my heart for these:

hollyholm-rondarousey.gif

HealthyMammothAfricangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Never said anything about Condit's ability to take a punch. My original comment is about Dan Hardy so stay on the subject
And the original comment you were replying too was about Condit taking a punch. So thanks for trying, maybe next time.

And the original comment you were replying too was about Condit taking a punch. So thanks for trying, maybe next time.
I never once mentioned Condit lol. I think it's easier to just call you stupid. Now do one of two things. Reply back with another half baked comment or ignore me altogether.

Dance my puppet.

Bajamundes vs Roosevelt
Spinning Heel kick at 0:01 in the 3rd round of a fight he was already going to win.
Plus the way Roosevelt flops backwards with his arms dangling in the air was crazy to look at.
The only thing going against that one was the Ref with an early stoppage not allowing Ignacio to land 10 ground and pound shots when Roosevelt could have gotten back up

Meh. Hendo being such a douchebag kind of made the KO less. It felt like watching the villain win.

Bisping ran his filthy limey mouth that entire TUF season. Hendo was a hero for that one.

What?

No Yair vs Korean Zombie?!?!

This. This is the greatest KO and there is no close second.
Classic Henderson KO but that follow up was a disgusting choice. No place for that bullshit. He was already dead and Dan knew it. He made something beautiful instantly ugly.

Back