Social Living in Miami screws with your self-worth as a guy.

1. Most of the guys ripped and tanned are gay.
2. The women there are gold digging materialistic trash. Go to Key West, or even Ft Lauderdale for normal women.

From the things ive seen about Key West it seems to be full of Hippies and flamboyant weirdos

Girls in Manhattan, usually white girls that moved to NYC right after college from the midwest, south, or some small city. I never bothered to be anywhere outside of Manhattan since NYC is practically a third world country outside of Manhattan and the Hipster parts of Brooklyn.

If you couldn't hack it in Staten Island, you're soft bro.

Because genetics. You can lift and eat right all you want but your competition has the genetics to look like Patrick Willis or JJ Watt then what's the point. I am also 5'11 and I swear whenever I go out in Miami, the average dude is like 6'2!!! I didn't know they made Hispanics that tall.

Yeah big city in any country are going to have more competition. NYC is much larger but you are right the male competition is terrible and the guys with money are all not intimidating and tend to be Wall Street types. If it really bothers you then move also imagine how bad Dubai is or Monaco.

I stayed in Miami for some months, but never experienced this. Just regular people mostly, also in the mma and fitness gyms. I am from Europe and don't have much experience with many other places in the US. The only thing that really surprised me was that so many people only speak Spanish.

Maybe because you come from a very high end part of the EU but believe me, go to NYC instead and you would have seen a bunch of pencil neck accountants lol

Never been but Miami just screams "materialistic hellhole" to me. Whenever I imagine Miami I just imagine any generic RNB/Hip hop video ever made - it's my idea of fucking hell.

Only been once but that was the vibe I got. The beach itself was great, warm water multiple shades of blue and surprisingly clean, and beautiful women. But once I was on the main strip area of South Beach felt like one of the fakest places I've been in my life. Coming from SoCal that's a feat rarely equaled.

Yeah big city in any country are going to have more competition. NYC is much larger but you are right the male competition is terrible and the guys with money are all not intimidating and tend to be Wall Street types. If it really bothers you then move also imagine how bad Dubai is or Monaco.

TBH, the only intimidating dudes in NYC are those in sketchy areas no one would ever go to. Everyone else is just there for any dude with game to walk over. Miami on the other hand seems to attract the alphas from across the world.

TBH, the only intimidating dudes in NYC are those in sketchy areas no one would ever go to. Everyone else is just there for any dude with game to walk over. Miami on the other hand seems to attract the alphas from across the world.

Maybe you should just relocate back.

Who would want to hack it in Staten Island? LOL no one is into 5'1 guido trash that look like trannies and have an added 50 lbs of make up. You can keep your schnookies Fredo.

What's on Staten Island is Russian girls, obviously.

You've clearly never been.

Miami was the only city I can remember that was exactly like the stereotypes you see on tv. Sports cars, ridiculous haircuts, gold chains everywhere it was like a real life rap video. I loved it though.

Great food city

Never been but Miami just screams "materialistic hellhole" to me. Whenever I imagine Miami I just imagine any generic RNB/Hip hop video ever made - it's my idea of fucking hell.
Generic rap video would be outside a project building in Brooklyn or the Bronx, with 5 dudes pretending to stomp out the cameraman, while wearing beanies and durags.

Miami? Nothing about Miami screams hip hop.

I don't drive, own a Shepherd inside of a studio, & live near the rain forest.

Would be like a polar bear relocating to the tropics.

My 6'6" encountering this thread of Kermits.

giphy.webp

Back