International Liz Truss resigns as PM of Britain

I think it is ridiculous that we can have one PM kicked out for being completely bereft of morals and another for destroying our economy in just 44 days and then the serving party get's another go to vote in a PM. You lose 2 PM's and it should automatically trigger a general election.

Definitely should trigger a daily double round as well where the winner gets double the term or power? Completely game showify the UK

Why you can't understand simple things.
It isn't english lecture buddy and I think for example Albania is better place to live than U.K and will be. Always.
Like this.

Ministers of Finances and Economics and Central Bank's board ?

You might not answer.
Your holy country even had failed to sell 100 manpads batch to NATO country cos were too cocky.
And U.K citizens in U.K in reality better should start to learn their owners in future languages
....not to be english grammar nazis.
Will not help.

English grammar nazis are idiots thinking that anglo saxonian hegemony is mandatory.
This isn't and this already had died and is history.
Get this.

Nothing but love

<Wink2>

This.

The Conservative party are really no different than Labour at this point. Have been for a long time. The UK is run by the woke uni-party.

People on here (and other forums) acting like Truss was Thatcher 2.0 … lol, not even close.

I note this is the rhetoric that contemptible windbag Nigel Farage has been using.

You're not a Farage fan are you? A man that has never once won a seat in Parliament?

Ffi982OXkAMxDrL

It won't be Boris.

He'll likely drop out of the running tomorrow.

I note this is the rhetoric that contemptible windbag Nigel Farage has been using.

You're not a Farage fan are you? A man that has never once won a seat in Parliament?

It won't be Boris.

damn. a loaf of bread would have outlived boris johnson this time around. motherfucker drops out before the bread even leaves the oven.

damn. a loaf of bread would have outlived boris johnson this time around. motherfucker drops out before the bread even leaves the oven.

Some of the right wing tabloids reckon it's Boris vs Sunak, and I suppose if it gets enough support from the 'we don't like to learn from mistakes' crowd, it might be possible after all.

But Mordaunt vs Sunak makes much more sense.

The problem is, Tories (PMs and lay people alike) see Boris is a minor celebrity.

So listen to LBC today and it seems labor is pushing for a general election. That's not going to happen.
Penny Mordaunt is being pushed hard.

That's just what I'm hearing but I'm not there to get the real story.

It's interesting to see how this goes. What I understand someone needs a minimum of 100 pm votes to be considered .

So it looks like by Monday night we will know who are the final two. If I understand it right.

Classic diffusion
When things are going well/you're winning, everything about you is correct and unique and blah blah
When things are going badly, it's because you're no different than the people you hate

LOL The UK has been a fucking clown show since Brexit.
And those mostly to blame: the eurosceptics in government who didn't prepare for a leave vote, Johnson for advocating for it without preparing for it and to a lesser degree Cameron for allowing for it, are still doing a ok. Monumental changes are risky enough, but it's clear those in power who talk people into them better be well prepared.

Power to the people!
- Bolshevik leaders 1918

I'm fucking hungry!
- Bolsheviks 1921

Burp!!
- Bolshevik leaders, also 1921

It won't be Boris.

I doubt @Goonerview is stupid enough to think Nigel fucking Farage is fit to run the country.

Women can’t lead at all, let alone during hard times. We need some strong men in charge.

Well if nothing else, this should at least put to bed the ridiculous idea that a woman can run a country. Time to get back in the kitchen and bedroom, ladies, and leave the job of PM to someone who doesn't have to sit down to piss;)

Back