Movies Logan vs Deadpool

What's Your Favorite

• Logan

• Deadpool

Results are only viewable after voting.
Logan for me. Some of the deadpool comedy was too corny for my taste so it brought it down a notch

I didn’t really like Logan. It’s shits on the timeline and makes the other movies stupid, snd professor Xs inconsistent cognitive function was distracting. It was just dumb while trying so hard to be serious.

Logan is better and it’s not even close. Deadpool is a cheesy “try hard” movie that is entertaining, but is also pretty dumb. One of my least favorite things in a movie is when the characters talk to the audience and Deadpool is full of that, it’s obnoxious and hers the movie a lot IMO

The premise of the comics is that he is aware he is a comic book character and breaks the fourth wall. They couldn't be true to the character without him talking to the audience.

Tough call. Both are awesome movies. They're also fundamentally different.

Logan is a gritty and darker drama, Deadpool is a comedy. Not really comparable IMO.

A better comparison is GoTG vs Deadpool.

Both deadpool and GOTG were great films but no doubt GOTG would get my vote. I have seen that many times while deadpool I have seen about 2 or 3 times.

Story about a canuck vs story acted out by a canuck....hmmmmm.......conflicted.

I'll go with Logan. Just because I was peeling onions, my hayfever was playing up, and the wind caught my eye just over two hours into it, coincidentally enough.

I didn’t really like Logan. It’s shits on the timeline and makes the other movies stupid, snd professor Xs inconsistent cognitive function was distracting. It was just dumb while trying so hard to be serious.

Stewart was over acting imo

Logan and it’s not even remotely close. Deadpool is awesome in its own campy fun way though

Logan had a way more lasting imprint on me, but I enjoyed both. Deadpool 2 was weak though.

Both great films. Logan has more rewatch potential.

Deadpool sits at the top of my marvel favourites list, Logan would be lucky to hit top 10

Back