Lol at Khabib bashing Aldo and calling him a money fighter

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldo - 11 title wins, 9 title defenses (37 fights) and still beating contenders even tho he’s way past his prime

Khabib - 4 title wins, 3 title defenses (29 fights) and retired in his prime because he couldn’t make 155 anymore and was ducking getting clapped at WW

Aldo - 11 title wins, 9 title defenses (37 fights) and still beating contenders even tho he’s way past his prime

Khabib - 4 title wins, 3 title defenses (29 fights) and retired in his prime because he couldn’t make 155 anymore and was ducking getting clapped at WW
Khabib didn’t trash Aldo. His comments were honest and accurate. Nice to see an athlete (or ex) answer questions honestly.

Khabib is the most fraudulent fighter, but people are too busy guzzling his BS because they wanna be woke by supporting his ass backwards views
I hope to find islamaphobic comment in this thread. Find it. Another oriantalist view in action.

I think Khabib is sticking with his "there is no 2 primes argument".

He also didn't like Tony to take more damage (and keep fighting).

Free yourself from CTE / concussion accumulation if possible.

Get in. Get paid. Get out. Enjoy your retirement in full health.

Reminder that LW Khabib ducked natural BW Aldo
Khabib said verbatim he didn't like to bully small people.

Anyway was Aldo ever fought in lightweight division?

Definitely interesting matchup if it ever happened. Aldo is too undersized for LW tho

Khabib said verbatim he didn't like to bully small people.

Anyway was Aldo ever fought in lightweight division?

Definitely interesting if it ever happened. Aldo is too undersize for LW tho
Aldo accepted a fight against Khabib. Khabib declined a fight against Aldo.

Those are the facts.

LW Khabib ducked BW Aldo.

Yeah, but it doesn't really matter tho, does it.

I’ve been beating back hordes of people trying to say the same damn thing for weeks about Khabib and his ego but all they said was I was a Conor nut hugger. This guys so backwards and up his own ass it’s ridiculous. The fact that he says he’s humble is the craziest part to me.

Back