LOL, everyone is hating now.

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Before hand everyone was on Gokhan's sack, but now he sucks according to you fucks. I'm still a huge fan, and I know how hard he works.

Turkish Tyson will be back for sure.

There is only one Tyson.

Noob didn’t even know what to do on the ground

Its not easy to translate striking from kickboxing to mma, plus with all the other factors. Its a long process

Turkish Tyson needs to move to MW. Dude is my size, and I know for sure I'm way too small for LHW.

If he got in perfect shape and got with the weight cutting program, he could make 170. I don't know who told him it as ok to fight at 205, but that person needs to be fired.

No hate from me. All i saw was a veteran that has been in wars get caught from a younger guy who can hit hard. Saki is still one of the best strikers in the UFC

Saki is awesome and anyone reaching to shit on him is a dumbass.

It's awesome to see these guys try and come over to try out a different sport. Saki is known for being down to stand and bang and his kickboxing record (12 losses, 6 by KO) reflects that - his MMA record will be the same.

Yeah, I still see him having some good fights ahead.

He got tagged with a perfect straight left there.

No hate from me. All i saw was a veteran that has been in wars get caught from a younger guy who can hit hard. Saki is still one of the best strikers in the UFC
Most decorated yes.

But best striker in UFC, MMA is a different beast eehhhhhhhhh thats a stretch.

something was strange on him after he stepped in the cage.

Turkish Tyson needs to move to MW. Dude is my size, and I know for sure I'm way too small for LHW.

If he got in perfect shape and got with the weight cutting program, he could make 170. I don't know who told him it as ok to fight at 205, but that person needs to be fired.
That's what I was thinking, I have no idea how he's a LHW

Dude just didn't take his opponent seriously enough, IMO. Overconfident.

But that's what you get when you represent Turkey when you were born and raised in The Netherlands.

Fans are fickle, you get slept you're done, might as well retire

When you lose in the aspect of the game that is your bread and butter, where you are supposedly the elite of the elite, there is big problem.

Kickboxing has F level athletes, MMA has C/D level athletes. This just further confirms it. Elite K-1 fighters can't even hang with Bob Sapp.

For all Roundtree's faults, it just take one shot with him

Kickboxing has F level athletes, MMA has C/D level athletes. This just further confirms it. Elite K-1 fighters can't even hang with Bob Sapp.
I believe you are unfamiliar with sapp's record other than his wins over Hoost.

Back