LOL Stephen A schooled Joe Rogan. Silly shill.

All of Sherdog were back on the hype train running over Stephen A after that fight.Crazy how the UFC machine does that time and time again.

Steven A has made his entire career doing the hard take to get headlines. You can’t even count how many times this idiot has been wrong or delusional.

Joe had to wine like a bitch and keep Smith from making the ufc look more mainstream. Meanwhile Joe thinks he’s too good to travel and only does PPV only in the state.

I hate Smith but at least he tried and put effort respectively

Honestly, Smith would be a better commentator than a lot of the people from UFC. Joe has to rag on him to keep his job and place. Most people judging from the threads here aren't really into the technical details i the first place.

Cowboy was the damn disappointment. I was one of his biggest fans from literally day one. But after that fight he sunk badly in my own personal rankings. Dustin did what Cowboy was supposed to do.

Joe had to wine like a bitch and keep Smith from making the ufc look more mainstream. Meanwhile Joe thinks he’s too good to travel and only does PPV only in the state.

I hate Smith but at least he tried and put effort respectively

LOL @ "thinks he's too good to travel"

You mad that he has the leverage to dictate his own job terms?

Lol all you triggered mma dweebs. Stephen A right there is the definition of SPORTS ANALYSIS! Not Joe "everyone who steps inside the octagon is a great fighter" Rogan. To Joe, EVERYONE IS TOUGH, everyone is a savage. FUCK OFF! This isn't little league. The faster Joe ROIDGAIN fucks off the better.

first time real A level sport journalist joined mma team and everybody gets triggered... SAS blessed cockfighting with his presence,but quickly d level talent pushed him away because they felt threatened by the greatness

Back