Looks can be deceiving or what?

I always thought Cain still looked scary tbh, just because he’s a bit flabby doesn’t mean he’s soft

I always thought Cain still looked scary tbh, just because he’s a bit flabby doesn’t mean he’s soft

I mean he damn near murdered Bigfoot and gave JDS plastic surgery...

Mark-Hunt-KO-1.gif

What's the point of this? You look at a guy who looks like mark hunt and think yeah, that massive Samoan guy with the neck tattoos probably doesn't know how to punch?

the most surprising part of that fight for me was that brock couldn't keep cain down. it was shocking that a wrestler of brock's pedigree, and who had a huge weight advantage, couldn't keep him on the ground.

Just a Jacked Canadian white boy.

People deciding on muscle density who is better fighter. or more intimidating to them. That tells only something about you if you are intimidated from males that have muscle density.

If we talk about muscle density I would be more worried about this sport in general:
Wrestling champion in 20's
upload_2021-2-5_0-18-46.jpeg
Double Champion HW, LHW in 40's
Daniel-Cormier-MN2S.png

But of course you can post more pics about Brock and be intimidated.

Who would’ve thought this guy
MV5BMGYyNzQ1ZDgtYWU2OS00YTU1LWFhMTctNzFlYWVlMjIzZGFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTQxNzM2MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR165,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Would be running away from this guy
085_cain_velasquez_vs_antonio_silva.0.0.0.jpg

ljGdrOs.gif

It looked like the hulk running away from a fat boy! I was so embarrassed for Brock! What was your reaction?

He wasn't running away though.
He was spinning out of control.

If they fought again today, I would pick Brock.

Same, Cain doesn't even make it to the scale at this point. And Brock and Dana have an understanding whereby he's allowed to juice to the freaking gills. Brock by UD

Ryan Hall, stone cold killer on the ground and he looks like this :

Ryan-Hall.jpg

Seriously? You picked the most scary pic of Cain there is of him?

I can still always hear Goldie saying
"LESNAR! SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL!"

Sometimes, the sports man meets the martial artist man. Although it appears one way, it turns out another way. Some times it is the things we do not see that become seen right in front of us. As a result, we do not know how to interpret what we saw. There is a reason in what we saw. I am sure Brock was just as confused as you were
621.png

Is it BROCKTOBER yet!?

Back