Lost one of my best friends in a motorcycle crash this past week

xn7

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Be safe out there guys.

Live to your fullest. Find your joy.

And if your joy is biking consider going 9.5/10 instead of 10.

Those of us that care about you appreciate it.

Rip broski. I'll miss you. Till we meet again.

Sorry for you loss bud.

I contemplated getting one about 10 years ago but decided against it when I saw a motorcyclist under a sheet on the way to work one morning. Just not worth it when the same accident in a car is likely to leave you scratch free.

cad9e93e-7873-4561-8082-0b50cf3f02d2_text.gif

Sorry for you loss bud.

I contemplated getting one about 10 years ago but decided against it when I saw a motorcyclist under a sheet on the way to work one morning. Just not worth it when the same accident in a car is likely to leave you scratch free.

appreciate it. absolutely the truth.

Sorry for your loss man.

Tragic news.
My kid just got one to commute to work on.
Let the worry begin.

Yep my cousin just found out his son has been hiding one in a storage facility from the family. He told his son he will buy him whatever safety equipment\accessories he wants for the motorcycle but that's it. Ended up buying him some $1,000 jacket that inflates if you wreck.

I had another cousin who was in a full body cast for months and was on a liquid diet. Someone slammed him from the back at a stop light.

Motorcycles seems fun but people are way to dumb and I've seen way to many close accidents involving them to even what to get one.

Sorry for your loss, bro.

I’m planning on selling my street motorcycle as soon as I can get it running again for precisely this same reason. Too many bad drivers on the road.

Reactions: xn7
Sorry for your loss man.

Yep my cousin just found out his son has been hiding one in a storage facility from the family. He told his son he will buy him whatever safety equipment\accessories he wants for the motorcycle but that's it. Ended up buying him some $1,000 jacket that inflates if you wreck.

I had another cousin who was in a full body cast for months and was on a liquid diet. Someone slammed him from the back at a stop light.

Motorcycles seems fun but people are way to dumb and I've seen way to many close accidents involving them to even what to get one.
Yep. My son is an excellent rider and even used to race MCs on the track but as I explained to him, even expert riders get nailed by speeding, inattentive motorists sometimes.

Sorry Sherbro. Condolences. May fond memories bring you smiles.

I knew a few guys that went out the same way.

I'll hop on a dirt bike or atv, but I don't fuck with motorcycles; it's a rush I can live without. The roads are just too overcrowded and terrible drivers are everywhere, not to mention deer.

sorry for your loss

Saw a horrible fatal bike crash two weeks ago outside the front of my office...was shocking and rattling to witness

Yep. My son is an excellent rider and even used to race MCs on the track but as I explained to him, even expert riders get nailed by speeding, inattentive motorists sometimes.
That's what would scare the shit out of me.

So so so many DISTRACTED drivers on the road today. All it takes is one idiot, and we have no shortage.

I hope your son is safe.

---

Motorcycles, imho, tend to have a problem of self selection, in that a lot of the people who are drawn to riding are drawn to the thrill and therefore likely to take risks.

I had a friend who used to ride in LA who I think was probably responsible about it as he was mature beyond his years, but I also knew people that would brag about how ridiculously fast they got up to on their bikes.

I never got one. I crashed every kind of thing with wheels I ever operated.
Took a that as a warning.

Sorry Sherbro. Condolences. May fond memories bring you smiles.

I knew a few guys that went out the same way.

I'll hop on a dirt bike or atv, but I don't fuck with motorcycles; it's a rush I can live without. The roads are just too overcrowded and terrible drivers are everywhere, not to mention deer.
I had a friend lose his younger brother to an ATV accident.

They took a small amount of solace that he probably died instantly, but it was a devastating loss for the family.
Kid was about 17. I had met him, innocent and happy little dude.

I had a friend lose his younger brother to an ATV accident.

They took a small amount of solace that he probably died instantly, but it was a devastating loss for the family.
Kid was about 17. I had met him, innocent and happy little dude.

Damn, sorry to hear. Always hope it was quick.

One of my HS homies almost merked himself on an ATV. Ended up losing his front teeth and breaking multiple bones. He was a wild guy though, and was definitely drunk. Woulda been dead for sure if he was about a foot over more to the one side, where he would've eaten a tree.

I've wrecked before, but never anything serious. Couple lumps, dust off, flip over the machine, and got back at it. You have to really be pushing it to kill yourself on most trails, although there's some sketchy ones out there.

Sorry for your loss man. Motorcycles are way to dangerous to me. Had a number of friends sell theirs after they dropped it hard. My OG Sambo instructer wrecked his shoulder in one. Lost 2 really good friends In motorcycle accidents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back