Lots of Hunter On Camera This Week

SharpasaRazor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Noticed during the PPV that Hunter was the one noticeable cageside with bright blue suit on in the view of the cameras (assume Dana was in there somewhere too but didn't see him at any point).

Also he appeared in the background of Embedded a few times and on various social clips, as well as someone obviously feeding Ariel that snippet that he supposedly saved the card.

Probably not been the best look for him given that from the stupidity of the week to Barnett and Walker after the event the UFC's fuck up quota has been higher than normal. Still it is interesting to look at the pace of the transition they are putting on from Dana to him now.

Never thought I'd see the day when UFC is owned by Hollywood and ran by a lawyer

Unpopular opinion, but I like Dana. It won't feel the same without him.

I feel the same... But I feel like we are the equivalent to a beaten house wife. We don't really know better, Dana is all we have experienced. And he's been abusing us worse than Jon abused his fiance which he refused to marry for 18 years. We need to be strong, and move on.

Last edited:
I feel the same... But I feel like we are the equivalent to a beaten house wife. We don't really know better, Dana is all we have experienced. And he's been abusing us worse than Jon abused his fiance which he refused to marry for 18 years. We need to be strong, and move on.

It's more like we just take him for granted because we're so used to him being around.

It's like Mike Goldberg, people couldn't wait to get rid of him, now they miss him and complain about every new commentator.

It's more like we just take him for granted because we're so used to him being around.

It's like Mike Goldberg, people couldn't wait to get rid of him, now they miss him and complain about every new commentator.
Mike Goldberg will always be the Michael Jordan of MMA broadcasting.

Last edited:

We miss him because he was funny due to being awful at his job lol the UFC got more professional with having more knowledgeable commentators. The same can be said for losing Dana.

Noticed during the PPV that Hunter was the one noticeable cageside with bright blue suit on in the view of the cameras (assume Dana was in there somewhere too but didn't see him at any point).

Also he appeared in the background of Embedded a few times and on various social clips, as well as someone obviously feeding Ariel that snippet that he supposedly saved the card.

Probably not been the best look for him given that from the stupidity of the week to Barnett and Walker after the event the UFC's fuck up quota has been higher than normal. Still it is interesting to look at the pace of the transition they are putting on from Dana to him now.
No screen grab?

Unpopular opinion, but I like Dana. It won't feel the same without him.

LSntyc8.gif

#DanaBless

Back