Louisville KY/South Africa...a couple boxing powerhouses!!!

-guerilla-

Founder of the Louisville fight club est..1993
Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes I forget how lucky I was to spend more than two decades in Louisville Kentucky

I much preferred my childhood in Hawaii and South Africa but that was largely the weather, culture and surfing plus the martial arts were considerably better as well however there's no question that Louisville Kentucky is a boxing Mecca producing multiple heavyweight champions like Muhammed Ali, Jimmy Ellis, Greg Page, James Pritchard and Marvin Hart

Everybody knows the Great's Like Ali but there were numerous other accomplished fighters from the region like Gary the tiger Steiger and Jeff lally, Darren van horn and of course the kickboxers are always forgotten as we produced numerous champions

Shawn Wheat, Matt Kitterman and the great William Abdul Jarvis (WKA superheavyweight champion) were fantastic sparring partners back in the day and I count myself lucky to have had a chance to trade punches with these individuals

I guess a kid that spent the majority of his life in Louisville Kentucky and South Africa is destined to be a person who will love boxing forever as the sport was heavily engrained in my life from early childhood and growing up watching phenomenal talents like Muhammad Ali, Greg Page, and SouthAfrican greats like
Corey Sanders, Francois "Frans" Botha, Vuyani Bungu and my Hero Mike Bernado really reminds one where you come from!

You forgot to add me to that list of great fighters.

Heres my hands in competition
Slo mo hands

Whole fight

Vs Louisville MMA's oldest member my man "oldschool" Andrew

Last edited:
Portland boxing
Terry middletons
Boys club

Hows this gym?

Cool story

Back