Lukas Lakutsin (6'10", 330 lbs): Heavyweight mogger?

jackleeb

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Next to 6'9" former world's strongest man Hafthor Bjornsson:

Next to 6'1" bodybuilder Chris Bumstead:

Would he win in a street fight against every UFC fighter in Light Heavyweight and below?
What about Heavyweight division?

He makes 6'4" 270 lb Francis look tiny

Lol, he'd get murked instantly by any lightweight. Mighty mouse snaps his ankles

Disappointing build tbh

shocking to see that there are still tards here who think bodybuilders are good fighters

shocking to see that there are still tards here who think bodybuilders are good fighters
This, the guys speed and movement is going to be absolutely shit and his flexibility range is going to be trash as is his cardio but if he got a hold of you I'm sure his size and strength would negate technique for smaller guys but I'd honestly say anyone 185+ would absolutely destroy him no problem.

To clarify, I'm sure the dude has athletic potential. But that kind of generic, (again, no offense) steroid-monkey build with huge biceps looks terribly unfunctional. Maybe I'm wrong, but disappointing to see what trends from a martial artist's perspective

To clarify, I'm sure the dude has athletic potential. But that kind of generic, (again, no offense) steroid-monkey build with huge biceps looks terribly unfunctional. Maybe I'm wrong, but disappointing to see what trends from a martial artist's perspective

This, the guys speed and movement is going to be absolutely shit and his flexibility range is going to be trash as is his cardio but if he got a hold of you I'm sure his size and strength would negate technique for smaller guys but I'd honestly say anyone 185+ would absolutely destroy him no problem.

At what weight would you guys agree this guy absolutely murks anyone under XXX lbs in a street fight?

At what weight would you guys agree this guy absolutely murks anyone under XXX lbs in a street fight?
See where you are going wrong is you say "street fight" as if that would have an advantage to him, it would not. Street fight means no rules and anything goes so a trained professional wouldn't have to abide by rules anymore and can attack anyway they seem fit for any situation. Mighty mouse could swoop in close and uppercut his balls 3x fast before this guy can even react.
It would imo benefit this guy to fight with rules rather than a ruleless fight if he was to make his size the ultimate advantage. What im saying is so many ppl think if you take rules away pro fighters can't fight anymore which is the absolute biggest load of shit bc they don't have restrictions anymore and will fuck you up harder and worse and easier.
I'll just kick them in the dick right? Well he's trained to kick and will kick you in the dick 3-10x harder and easier and more accurately. Oh and don't forget in a "street fight" weapons and other ppl can and will be used.

Back