News Luke Rockhold signs with Karate Combat, set to debut against former GLORY and Bellator veteran Joe Schilling on April 20

Smart career move by the former UFC Middleweight champion?

• Total voters
Yeah, and I didn't realize how chinny and inconsistent Schilling is...and he's 40. So this could go either way...and potentially be pretty sloppy and ugly.
Yeah, and I didn't realize how chinny and inconsistent Schilling is...and he's 40. So this could go either way...and potentially be pretty sloppy and ugly.
A buddy of mine who runs a Muay Thai school up in Boston was telling me that this is really Rockhold’s fight to lose.
So do with that what you will.

Reactions: mkt
What's wrong with kickboxing? It's called karate combat but they are allowed to punch to the face, throw, and ground strikes. This is actually a step up from bare knuckle.
Nothing, I was stating that from a promotional tier perspective. I would argue BKFC is a few steps ahead of Karate Combat on the combat sports organizational totem pole.

Doesn't Rockhold have a significant size advantage?

My bad -- I thought it was a no contest due to clash of heads lol
You were right. I turned it off after the knockdown and the announcers declaring arroyo the new champ. My apologies for spewing false information. I was watching the replay at work and saw no need to keep watching after I presumed the fight was over.

You were right. I turned it off after the knockdown and the announcers declaring arroyo the new champ. My apologies for spewing false information. I was watching the replay at work and saw no need to keep watching after I presumed the fight was over.
All good mate -- I didn't even watch it so I wasn't sure lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back