Luke Thomas schooling dumb marks who think MMA is filled with good guys

We really need to stop elevating sports pundits

They're nothing more than vicarious cucks who exemplify the old adage that "Those who can't do, teach" (or in this case, bitch about it on the radio)

He goes in hard against the stupid marks. Yup, it's condescending but some people deserve to be condescended to.

Timestamped

Not sure why people dislike this video, everything he said was reasonable, he talked about public/private characters being totally different like Covington being totally professional in his dealings with the media, talked about messing up and having to grovel, wasn't just some long self absorbed rant like certain SJWs who dislike Luke for whatever reason.

MMA does get it's fair share of bastard children fighting

It doesn't matter what is one's profession. As long as one has immense recognizable talent, most less talented people will want one to be a "nice person they can relate to" so they can live vicariously through that talent.

Luke Thomas seems like the type of guy to put his preferred pronouns in his Twitter bio

just recently got a business email from a large scale hospital leader who did this in HIS email signature. fell out.

This guy is a fucking tool. He’s the exact example of a taker. He creates multiple screen names on multiple forums, goes around posting “controversial” headlines so people will watch his stupid videos so he can collect money. How does that make him any different?

I would watch the video but I don't want to instantly fall asleep. Via his specialty tone-deaf boring droning alongside his super cast of average boring associates.

I agree with everyone else, Lukes a douchebag, his predictions suck, and he's a human ambien

Isn't he like best buddies with Brendan Schaub?

He doubles down and dares anybody to prove him wrong.

Timestamped

SANTA CLAUSE IS NOT REAL!!!!!????

Screw you, Luke!

tenor.gif

Yea cause I've seen the exact phrase "mma is filled with good guys" said a million times in mma forums

I'll take a Fedor, Gsp, rich Franklin, etc. any day over a sjw attention whore cuck like Luke Thomas.

I havnt even been following this scandal or whatever it is, but imho
there is nothing wrong with relating and identifying with wholesome role models in mma, good examples of martial artists and civilized people. Who would want to identify with Luke?

Anyways anyone coming out with blanket statements like all mma fighters aren't good people comes off as ignorant. You can't generalize.

You listed three people. This sport is filled to the brim with idiots and scumbags.

How many fighters accept money to hang out with that fucking warlord Kadyrov?

Luke Thomas makes Cuck Thomas sound reasonable.

Yea cause I've seen the exact phrase "mma is filled with good guys" said a million times in mma forums

I'll take a Fedor, Gsp, rich Franklin, etc. any day over a sjw attention whore cuck like Luke Thomas.

there is nothing wrong with relating and identifying with wholesome role models in mma, good examples of martial artists and civilized people. Who would want to identify with Luke?

Anyways anyone coming out with blanket statements like all mma fighters aren't good people comes off as ignorant. You can't generalize.

It's great that you've imagined something to get annoyed about, but if you'd listened to the clip then you'd know that he's basically making the same points that you are.

Luke is far too jaded. There is a lot of fighters that have turned over a new leaf through MMA.

It's great that you've imagined something to get annoyed about, but if you'd listened to the clip then you'd know that he's basically making the same points that you are.
Ok fair enough I didn't view it cause of the ts's framing but I'll give it a look now

I quite like Luke Thomas but this obvious and not so hot take does have more than a sprinkling of bitterness to it

Luke is just bitter Ariel took everything he hoped for in his career.

Honestly though I do suspect theres been a shift in MMA over the years from the days that grew in guys like you mentioned. Obviously it was always a career focused sport but there was not IMHO the same scummy kind of atmosphere that's dominated the last decade or more.

Back