Luke Thomas: Why wasn't Bisping arrested? Says he committed a "crime".

Why isn't he arrested for the brain damage he gives me from MMA Beat?. I had to stop watching after the absolute waffle he was chatting. Matt Browns dad needs to GTFO

Luke Thomas has reviewed the formal legal complaints and asks why Bisping was not arrested, says he committed a crime.

Do you agree?

I don't agree that he said that or what you put in the title so no because he didn't.
He asks a hypothetical question based on what was alleged by the guy claiming the assault.

You'e completely misrepresenting what was said in the video.

Luke Thomas has reviewed the formal legal complaints and asks why Bisping was not arrested, says he committed a crime.

(audio cued to 2:20)

Do you agree?

A complaint doesn't show what the witnesses said...or what the police found out...If the cops didn't arrest bisping and no charges were filed...there is a very good reason for it...the guy probably instigated the entire thing...and why would you take a pro fighters weights? got news for ya buddy...a pro athlete has or should have preference over any machine or weight...that's his job...you're just there to keep your dweeb little body in shape...when a guys job depends on it...he gets preference....

remember when luke thomas was on spike tv on that talk show called "mma uncensored live" yet they would even say cuss words like damn or hell

My question is how this would have stayed quiet so long.

This sounded like a big ordeal. At a gym, where everyone and their mother has their phone out. Just seems like something would have been caught on camera.
The only crime is that Luke Thomas and that bodybuilder were not drowned at birth.

LTIP2.0.0.jpg

I mean, Luke has a point. Bisping did assault somebody and almost made them pass out. Bisping could've been arrested for assault and battery that day.

Come to think of it, why wasn't Jones arrested for the turniabol substance? He's proven to have taken it and it wasn't just a banned substance, it was an illegal one.

As for Bisping, I'm guessing because they're technically only allegations at this point and the incident happened awhile back.

There is two levels of Justice in this country. Rich and famous and everyone else. Rich and famous can rape women for 25 years and it gets joked about at the academy awards if you got a "sit down" on weinstiens couch. You or I would be in jail for at least a couple years for what Jones did. You or I choke a kid the gym and cops show you bet we'd be in the back of the police car.

Umm. He is not asking for Bisping to be arrested, he’s calling into question the veracity of the complaint.

<36>

Whatever that fuck deserved to go to jail a long time ago, he starts shit way too easily.

I mean, we all love Bisping very much...
However roid rage is NOT a valid excuse.
He should be held responsible for violent behavior

it not really what luke says.

he says "IF THE STORY it the claim is accurate"

he then goes on to say its likely dsmissed very quickly and calls it frivelous

I don't agree that he said that or what you put in the title so no because he didn't.
He asks a hypothetical question based on what was alleged by the guy claiming the assault.

You'e completely misrepresenting what was said in the video.
this

I listened to this last night, the title doesn't reflect the content.

He is asking a question which the guy answers.

EDIT: I see this has already been addressed. a lot of users on this site seem to have comprehension problems, i'm constantly reading a title then listening to the content to find it isn't accurate.

He implied that the lawsuit might not be as it seems, in other words- a load of bollox.

Thread title is confusing.

My question is how this would have stayed quiet so long.

This sounded like a big ordeal. At a gym, where everyone and their mother has their phone out. Just seems like something would have been caught on camera.

Sometimes gyms are almost empty, especially ones that operate 24/7.

Also, the entire ordeal possibly lasted less than a ten seconds. Most physical altercations are pretty short lived.

Back