MAGA baby, chaos reigns

Seems like he made a decent comeback huh? Whens the last time Woodley got stopped?

Ummmm woodley has looked bad for the past few years. Not sure if serious lol.

His rib also popped from going for a sub, Colby didn't cause injury .

Having two parties to choose between is normal for a western democracy. Most 1st world countires use this system. It's efficient and fair. We also use a system where specific regions bring specific votes, regardless whether it was 1/99% or 49/51%. It's only reasonable so you feel like your vote matters!
On a national level sure, but on a more local level, I wish there were more than 2 parties to choose from. The reason why they want only two parties, It’s easier to control two parties, easier to hedge your bets, if there were say 5 parties, it would be harder to have control over that.

If thats all you got when it comes to raining on someone parade that its obvious Colby or... ANYONE you don't like has nothing to worry about.
Yawns. I wonder if colby jaw cracks everytime he yawns it got shattered lmao

On a national level sure, but on a more local level, I wish there were more than 2 parties to choose from. The reason why they want only two parties, It’s easier to control two parties, easier to hedge your bets, if there were say 5 parties, it would be harder to have control over that.

I was being ironic. In most of the civilized world its standard to have more than two parties to vote for. The US "democracy" is a joke. Next election I'll be chosing among 5-10 realistic parties. This is considered normal where I'm from.

Last edited:
Nope:
HfkdUEM.gif

WAT

dude, woodley's done.

Nice pick up on the sarcasm clown. Lol. You magatards are the same as BLM lol. Jorgensen for president. Because retards like you have no fucking idea what freedom is.
View attachment 799899

funny enough, i was probably going to vote for jojo... but today decided against it due to the retarded shit she said about prostitution.

Joe Biden wanted to call Tyron after his fight but dialled the wrong number.

funny enough, i was probably going to vote for jojo... but today decided against it due to the retarded shit she said about prostitution.

Because she thinks it should be legalized?

Lol at these political suckers. Colby’s shtick was so bad I thought no way in hell it could work. Colby knew how intellectually depraved people can be.

Back