Elections MAGA Bless!

Same here man, we better get on it

just go on the dark web and start looking for hitmen for hire.

nintchdbpict000371590908-e1512697269474.jpg

all of those sites are scams, so after they steal your bitcoin you call the police and tell them that you tried to hire a hitman online but they ripped you off and then you wait for the police to come to your door and arrest you.

and just think about it, you'll gain mad respect from your fellow republican criminals in the room. those amateurs were all caught up in some petty little money laundering and petty theft and DUI bullshit just to earn their stripes, and most of them never even done any time in prison, and here you are looking hard as fuck and all tattied up after you spent a decade in the slammer for conspiracy to commit murder after you tried to hire a hitman to murder somebody over some shit they talked on a karate forum.

Last edited:
I'm 34 and never been arrested.
Guess I'm not cool guys.

I'm not sure what the definition of arrested is, but I think I was arrested when I was twelve.

The year I graduated from elementary school they closed the school. That summer I went in through an open window and a neighbor called the police, they found me sitting at my old desk reading a textbook.

They took me home in a police cruiser.

I'm not sure what the definition of arrested is, but I think I was arrested when I was twelve.

The year I graduated from elementary school they closed the school. That summer I went in through an open window and a neighbor called the police, they found me sitting at my old desk reading a textbook.

They took me home in a police cruiser.

lol breaking into the school just to read a book. you don't see that everyday. this one drunk guy here got caught smashing his way into a restaurant late at night just to make himself a pita.

Last edited:
lol breaking into the school just to read a book. you don't see that everyday. this one drunk guy here got caught smashing his way into a restaurant late at night just to make himself a pita.

Thanks, now I really want a pita.

Then they said this is MAGA country and got out their noose's and subway sandwich's out

SMH. The Republican party is going down the toilet. People are applauding this?
Yeah its pretty dope that a party built on fomenting racial animosity, sexism, bigotry and xenophobia, is collapsing in on itself.

Yeah, you're only supposed to fake getting arrested so your hands are still free to give your supporters the black power fist.

200w.gif
Cmon play us some more of the hits. Got any material on Hillarys emails?

Yeah its pretty dope that a party built on fomenting racial animosity, sexism, bigotry and xenophobia, is collapsing in on itself.

Not holding my breath.

Yes, the current crop is insane and ineffectual but the guys behind the scenes are playing politics at a much higher level.

PragerU was just approved for curriculum, FFS. Abortion rights have been stripped back fifty years. Talking about the evils of slavery can get you fired. Being gay can get you fired.

These particular candidates are hypocrites, and the audience reaction is alarming. However, the Republicans aren't the party enabling criminals and exacerbating crime with cockeyed policy.
They just want to make a criminal president

But does this improve their chances with voters?
As hardcore populists with brainless electorate. Yeah, today I think that Trump will win. Cos americans are dumb....and then they again will get lecture....like for first his term as POTUS.

As hardcore populists with brainless electorate. Yeah, today I think that Trump will win. Cos americans are dumb....and then they again will get lecture....like for first his term as POTUS.

If he did win, what do you think his stance on funding/assisting Ukraine and other NATO allies will be?

Back