• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime MAGA Republican NY DA Sandra Doorley runs from the police

Holy shit at those psychopaths laughing at her dislocating arm
you just know @nhbbear condones this and said dementia or not, the woman was noncooperative and needed to be taught a lesson that you obey the cops or face the consequences. I am sure his wife gets told the same

DAs are power tripping shitheads?
maxresdefault.jpg

I’d like to see that stats on that.

What if the fetus was an atheist? What if it murdered other sperm on its way into the egg? What if it kicked its mother while inside the womb just for fun? The baby could be the next Hitler…or even worse like Trump or AOC.
From what I read 7 out of every 10 people who hear the Gospel reject it. ETERNAL TORTURE AND DAMNATION FOR THEM ALL!
When you put like that I guess killing babies is a good thing! <shadface>
From a purely hermeneutical standpoint, yes.

Dude, STFU. There are plenty of examples of police showing restraint with non-whites and there are also plenty of examples of police being violent with whites. Your example doesn't prove anything.

<mma3>

Any examples of highly paid professional white women getting hammered by the cops recently?

At least no muppets yet have turned this thread into something about "Race"...usually the self victimized grifters pop their head out any chance they get.

you just know @nhbbear condones this and said dementia or not, the woman was noncooperative and needed to be taught a lesson that you obey the cops or face the consequences. I am sure his wife gets told the same

More lies from a true cunt. I blasted these officers when this discussion came up years ago.

More lies from a true cunt. I blasted these officers when this discussion came up years ago.
Some dude trolling bruh...

Some dude trolling bruh...

I know. I don’t feel like ignoring his stupid ass today. Looking for some smoke to make things interesting but he will cower and run and tag me in a few days with the same shit. Weak ass poster, he is

Back