Crime MAGA Republican NY DA Sandra Doorley runs from the police

I'm gonna need you to tell me if the Indianapolis Colts are gonna win their season opener.
Nope, they will not.

She didn't come off as someone who is sorry for anything, except being caught. That's just my opinion though.

party of “law & order” btw
the right doesn't actual give a shit about cops, they just use them as a scape goat to villanize BLM. 80% of them voted on defunding the police. So much for "blue lives matter" nonsense...Its sort of similar to the way that they rather upkeep a theatrical image of "worshipping veterans" instead of actually taking care of them.

the right doesn't actual give a shit about cops, they just use them as a scape goat to villanize BLM. 80% of them voted on defunding the police. So much for "blue lives matter" nonsense...Its sort of similar to the way that they rather upkeep a theatrical image of "worshipping veterans" instead of actually taking care of them.

You should probably take a break from politics for a while.

<WhatIsThis>

lol....

He said 80% of right wingers voted to defund the police.
What was the actual percent?

I assume that's following the recession, when Democrats wanted to provide federal support for local gov'ts that were seeing a budget crunch and Republicans nearly unanimously opposed that, which would have required cuts to police funding. At that time, some leftist activists were agreeing with the GOP on cuts to police funding but they didn't have much influence.

Separately and more recently, the Republicans Study Committee (and 80% of the party's reps are in that) also proposed a budget that would cut police funding a lot.

This seems to be another issue of "the vibes of this true statement contradicts GOP messaging so it's a 'lie' to partisans."

What was the actual percent?

I assume that's following the recession, when Democrats wanted to provide federal support for local gov'ts that were seeing a budget crunch and Republicans nearly unanimously opposed that, which would have required cuts to police funding. At that time, some leftist activists were agreeing with the GOP on cuts to police funding but they didn't have much influence.

Separately and more recently, the Republicans Study Committee (and 80% of the party's reps are in that) also proposed a budget that would cut police funding a lot.

This seems to be another issue of "the vibes of this true statement contradicts GOP messaging so it's a 'lie' to partisans."

Lots of random assumptions there but I'll give you an A for effort on attempting to turn a random exaggerated statement by a sherdog poster into a fact.

Also if a state has budget cuts during a recession, that's completely different than the defund the police movement. No one considered California's budget cuts every X amount of years to be "defunding the police" in the same way that the defund the police movement was happening during BLM. Stop being ridiculous. You really aren't fooling anyone.

Lots of random assumptions there but I'll give you an A for effort on attempting to turn a random exaggerated statement by a sherdog poster into a fact.
Again, what are you comparing it to to conclude that he's wrong? Sounds like you are unaware of all this and are just attacking him based on your gut feeling about what is likely not aligning with what he said rather than knowledge that he said something untrue.
Also if a state has budget cuts during a recession, that's completely different than the defund the police movement.
Yes, but the "movement" had no influence on funding levels or relevance to real-world policy debates. Dems pushing (successfully) to counteract budget crunches against GOP efforts was the actual debate that was relevant to funding levels.
No one considered California's budget cuts every X amount of years to be "defunding the police" in the same way that the defund the police movement was happening during BLM. Stop being ridiculous. You really aren't fooling anyone.
I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm trying to substitute serious, accurate analysis for the kind of partisan bullshit that you were pushing. I think regardless of your philosophical alignment, you should strive to only say true things.

Again, what are you comparing it to to conclude that he's wrong? Sounds like you are unaware of all this and are just attacking him based on your gut feeling about what is likely not aligning with what he said rather than knowledge that he said something untrue.

Yes, but the "movement" had no influence on funding levels or relevance to real-world policy debates. Dems pushing (successfully) to counteract budget crunches against GOP efforts was the actual debate that was relevant to funding levels.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm trying to substitute serious, accurate analysis for the kind of partisan bullshit that you were pushing. I think regardless of your philosophical alignment, you should strive to only say true things.

I'm not going to write paragraph after paragraph about the semantics of an exaggerated made up statistic by a sherdog poster who is mad about right wingers. Feel free to keep going if you'd like to waste even more time on this.

I'm not going to write paragraph after paragraph about the semantics of an exaggerated made up statistic by a sherdog poster who is mad about right wingers. Feel free to keep going if you'd like to waste even more time on this.
You don't need paragraph after paragraph. Just a short answer to the question and a cite would be great. You're only pretending I asked for more because the request was simple and your inability to deliver reveals that you can't and were just making up your claim (that he was wrong).

You're right. The police would definitely show the same level of respect to a 60 something black woman who didn't immediately pull over during a traffic stop.

Oh wait, no they wouldn't.

They grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the ground.

By going 10 miles over the speed limit and not immediately pulling over. Thats like a low speed chase or something. So dangerous. So brave. They saved lives that day. Real American heroes.
The Bartlesville, Oklahoma PD would be proud . . . . they thought this 53-year-old grandma was drunk and gave her crap instead of being more concerned about her granddaughter.

No offense, but I don’t think that’s exactly a Nostradamus level prophecy. She’s a protected class.
Which is another reason I posted comments as such. Just further proving I wasn't someone that said it or supported it.

Last edited:
He said 80% of right wingers voted to defund the police.

It's a fucking garbage take. No Republicans voted to "Defund the Police"... IE Local Police Departments.

However, 80% of DC Republicans did vote to restructure the Federal COPS Programs. Yet another Federal bureaucratic Alphabet that does nothing but waste money.

The Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office) is the component of the U.S. Department of Justice responsible for advancing the practice of community policing by the nation's state, local, territorial, and tribal law enforcement agencies through information and grant resources.

It's a fucking lie meant to distract that moron far left Democrats decimated local police departments in Big Blue Cities and they've been flailing ever since.

Some of the worst cities, like Portland are still down 30% Police Officers despite money and bonus offers to try to bring them back...

lol

Fuck these clowns. They were the ones screaming the loudest about defunding the police in 2020... And they're desperate to distance themselves from that disaster.

And posts like this are why that coward Jack has me on ignore. lol... How's the transitory inflation Jack?

It's a fucking garbage take. No Republicans voted to "Defund the Police"... IE Local Police Departments.

However, 80% of DC Republicans did vote to restructure the Federal COPS Programs. Yet another Federal bureaucratic Alphabet that does nothing but waste money.

The Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office) is the component of the U.S. Department of Justice responsible for advancing the practice of community policing by the nation's state, local, territorial, and tribal law enforcement agencies through information and grant resources.

It's a fucking lie meant to distract that moron far left Democrats decimated local police departments in Big Blue Cities and they've been flailing ever since.

Some of the worst cities, like Portland are still down 30% Police Officers despite money and bonus offers to try to bring them back...

lol

Fuck these clowns. They were the ones screaming the loudest about defunding the police in 2020... And they're desperate to distance themselves from that disaster.

And posts like this are why that coward Jack has me on ignore. lol... How's the transitory inflation Jack?

Just ignore him like I did. We all know who was on what side of what when it came to defunding the police. A guy made an obvious false and made up statistic and Jack told me to respond to it with a citation.

A citation.

<{outtahere}>

Back