Elections MAGA Republican Pledges “End of Democracy”

Trump is leading in all the polls.
Polling not exactly on the money the last handful of elections. Trump also lost to the same guy already and I don’t believe he’s winning any new voters groups from the other side it’s the same story as last time.

Now they go full Christin nationalist and decided to come after IVF? It’s like they saw how much their campaign against abortion cost them in the midterms and said hold my beer let’s go after ivf and see if we can lose even women lol.

From the speech he made he called for peaceful protest over the election.

This is going to be fun to watch as it looks like Trump is going to get the Republican nomination.

This is what I'm talking about.

They drop an avalanche of rhetoric pushing their supporters off a cliff but if they add a tiny disclaimer, after the fact they can point to it, feign surprise and pretend a catastrophic result was not their intention.

Trump sat by and watched it unfold for HOURS while his family and supporters begged him to say something to stop it. When he finally did you guys lined up to give him credit for it when it was already far too late to make a difference. Even now members of your party have martyred rioters because you NEED members of the lunatic fringe to vote for you, because your ideas are absolutely despicable.

Does either side actually believe in a constitutional republic of the people?
I must be a Native American because I have my reservations here.

This is what I'm talking about.

They drop an avalanche of rhetoric pushing their supporters off a cliff but if they add a tiny disclaimer, after the fact they can point to it, feign surprise and pretend a catastrophic result was not their intention.

Trump sat by and watched it unfold for HOURS while his family and supporters begged him to say something to stop it. When he finally did you guys lined up to give him credit for it when it was already far too late to make a difference. Even now members of your party have martyred rioters because you NEED members of the lunatic fringe to vote for you, because your ideas are absolutely despicable.

I condemned the riot and said those involved should be held accountable. I think Trump should have tried to do more to calm it down.

You condemn this but then think we democrats take over state houses over an issue they don't like it's nothing.

Trump is not my first choice but what we have going on now with the "leadership " we have now is so bad I'll take him any day.

The democrats have been trying to stop Trump by any means necessary and I mean any means the only real bonus if he wins is watching the complete melt down they will have.

I condemned the riot and said those involved should be held accountable. I think Trump should have tried to do more to calm it down.

You condemn this but then think we democrats take over state houses over an issue they don't like it's nothing.

Trump is not my first choice but what we have going on now with the "leadership " we have now is so bad I'll take him any day.

The democrats have been trying to stop Trump by any means necessary and I mean any means the only real bonus if he wins is watching the complete melt down they will have.

If any Democrats did what conservatives did on January 6th I'd condemn it, but they haven't and you know it.

Trump didn't just fail to respond fast enough, he wanted it and was delighted.

Democrats haven't blindly been doing anything and everything to stop Trump, they've been addressing serious criminal activities you're happy to ignore because you don't actually care what your country is supposed to represent. The cases Trump is fighting in court aren't political persecution, he's a career criminal being taken to account. The man was literally convicted of stealing money from cancer kids (long before he had political aspirations.

This is what it means to be conservative. When allegations against Al Franken surfaced, Democrats insisted he resign. When far more serious allegations were directed at Roy Moore, a conservative activist group paid another woman to fake an allegation which they could then disprove, casting doubt on the real allegations. John McCain, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and Mitch McConnell all called for Moore's resignation but you'll note the MAGA GOP calls them RINOs now.

The fact you'd celebrate a Trump victory because the idea of a degenerate president would upset people really spells out where you stand and how little you care about your country. The GOP started saying the quiet part out loud because so many of you DO NOT CARE.

I don't care about the clip. I care they have Bannon as host after he stole a million dollars from them. They beg to be fleeced. They will buy whatever these clowns sell them, including authoritarian rule.

And you thought "Walk of the Living Dead" was just a TV show

Polling not exactly on the money the last handful of elections. Trump also lost to the same guy already and I don’t believe he’s winning any new voters groups from the other side it’s the same story as last time.

Now they go full Christin nationalist and decided to come after IVF? It’s like they saw how much their campaign against abortion cost them in the midterms and said hold my beer let’s go after ivf and see if we can lose even women lol.

Trump might not be winning new voters, but Biden sure as fuck is losing them.

If any Democrats did what conservatives did on January 6th I'd condemn it, but they haven't and you know it.

Trump didn't just fail to respond fast enough, he wanted it and was delighted.

Democrats haven't blindly been doing anything and everything to stop Trump, they've been addressing serious criminal activities you're happy to ignore because you don't actually care what your country is supposed to represent. The cases Trump is fighting in court aren't political persecution, he's a career criminal being taken to account. The man was literally convicted of stealing money from cancer kids (long before he had political aspirations.

This is what it means to be conservative. When allegations against Al Franken surfaced, Democrats insisted he resign. When far more serious allegations were directed at Roy Moore, a conservative activist group paid another woman to fake an allegation which they could then disprove, casting doubt on the real allegations. John McCain, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and Mitch McConnell all called for Moore's resignation but you'll note the MAGA GOP calls them RINOs now.

The fact you'd celebrate a Trump victory because the idea of a degenerate president would upset people really spells out where you stand and how little you care about your country. The GOP started saying the quiet part out loud because so many of you DO NOT CARE.

You like aways will make excuses when you support the cause is what the riot is about. The democrats will make excuses.

I condemned and support what legal punishment happens for the Jan 6 riot.

You and the democrats supported the riots and the arson and destruction in cities. In fact leading democrats raised bail money. So your bullshit is just that.

As much as I dislike Trump personally the policies he supports are what I care about.

Then you get to creepy Joe personally he is not running this country. His handlers are. Most of the time he has no idea where he is and certainly doesn't have any idea what he is doing.

So right now we have some kind of shadow government which we can only guess who is calling the shots.

Then if by some chance Biden was reelected it would only be away to put that totally incompetent Ho in power.

So it's Trump or total shit. The entertainment of plenty on the left throw themselves on on floor screaming and kicking in a tantrum if he wins is just fun to watch.

Last edited:
What's he been convinced of in a criminal court?
Well we'll see once his trials conclude. And if he's found guilty it won't be because the Dems are pulling some dirty trick to get him by any means necessary. There's so much evidence against him but some of you guys just wave it away and act like it's some type of conspiracy that he's been indicted 91 times.

Do more to calm it down? He's the instigator, he's the one that chose the place and time, he's the one that poured the gasoline and sent them there. And it was all part of a plot to overturn the election he lost.

Do more to calm it down? He's the instigator, he's the one that chose the place and time, he's the one that poured the gasoline and sent them there. And it was all part of a plot to overturn the election he lost.
And you talk about the rights conspiracy shit.

He and a hell of a lot of people think there was shady shit going on in that election. And they and and I support using all legal means to try and expose that. While I condemn things like the riot I support legal protest.

And you talk about the rights conspiracy shit.

He and a hell of a lot of people think there was shady shit going on in that election. And they and and I support using all legal means to try and expose that. While I condemn things like the riot I support legal protest.

What has been exposed as shady ??
You like aways will make excuses when you support the cause is what the riot is about. The democrats will make excuses.

You and the democrats supported the riots and the arson and destruction in cities. In fact leading democrats raised bail money. So your bullshit is just that.

As much as I dislike Trump personally the policies he supports are what I care about.

Then you get to creepy Joe personally he is not running this country. His handlers are. Most of the time he has no idea where he is and certainly doesn't have any idea what he is doing.

So right now we have some kind of shadow government which we can only guess who is calling the shots.

Then if by some chance Biden was reelected it would only be away to put that totally incompetent Ho in power.

So it's Trump or total shit. The entertainment of plenty on the left throw themselves on on floor screaming and kicking in a tantrum if he wins is just fun to watch.

What policies exactly ? Huge and permanent tax cuts for companies ? Higher taxes overall for individuals( via tariffs, reducing salt deductions) . Lower life expectancies across the board? Crime spiking during his last year in office ? Millions fewer people having insurance by the time he left office ?

What has been exposed as shady ??

What policies exactly ? Huge and permanent tax cuts for companies ? Higher taxes overall for individuals( via tariffs, reducing salt deductions) . Lower life expectancies across the board? Crime spiking during his last year in office ? Millions fewer people having insurance by the time he left office ?

There was shady shit with mail in and other shit. Proving it will be hard as its easy to cover up.

First all the fucked up social policies. Then the border is out of control and the shit that has brought.

Inflation is high.

We have a president that is so out of it he can't be investigated.

It's been a shit show.

Trump might not be winning new voters, but Biden sure as fuck is losing them.

You sure as fuck? You’re putting that much faith in polling this early after how shitty polling has been? Polling looked better for the GOP in the midterms than reality turned out because they fucked with women’s health care.

Biden totally Biden’d his whole term. It was exactly what a Biden voter expected out of him. I doubt he’s losing many folks. Sure folks lack enthusiasm at this point about an encumber but once they are looking at Trump and his crazy band of Christian nationalist trying to fuck with women’s health care in unprecedented ways it’s going to be the midterms again.

Wow. You're completely insane.

Shadow government? You mean how the government actually works? And by handlers do you mean his staff of forty thousand?

Just say you hate minorities, the LGBTQ community and the poor, and you're going to vote red until dead just because that's your best chance to fuck them all over.

Liberals and the left NEVER supported looting and vandalism, which served only to allow guys like you to paint the entire movement with that brush. You've been told multiple times that 93% of protests involved no crime or violence, but you just ignore all of that to justify your terrible positions.

You sure as fuck? You’re putting that much faith in polling this early after how shitty polling has been? Polling looked better for the GOP in the midterms than reality turned out because they fucked with women’s health care.

Biden totally Biden’d his whole term. It was exactly what a Biden voter expected out of him. I doubt he’s losing many folks. Sure folks lack enthusiasm at this point about an encumber but once they are looking at Trump and his crazy band of Christian nationalist trying to fuck with women’s health care in unprecedented ways it’s going to be the midterms again.

Just to be clear, I think Biden is definitely losing voters due to his support of what Israel is doing. Those voters would never vote Trump (because fuck that guy) but this is going to cost Biden, and it should.

There was shady shit with mail in and other shit. Proving it will be hard as its easy to cover up.

First all the fucked up social policies. Then the border is out of control and the shit that has brought.

Inflation is high.

We have a president that is so out of it he can't be investigated.

It's been a shit show.

Biden cannot be investigated ? Huh, are you unaware of what James Comer and House Republicans have been doing since the beginning of 2023 ?

It's easy to cover up massive voting fraud and malfeasance by Democrats (despite all of the court cases that have been brought up) in 2020?

Do you even know what you're saying here ??

Back