Elections MAGA Republican Pledges “End of Democracy”

Not when they actually change the laws, though. Whatever one may think of why the vote totals were so high, the Republicans allowed states to change their laws to accommodate "questionable" ballots. The horse was already out the barn. Can't bitch afterwards. They should've challenged those states, long before the election. Mail-in ballot rules didn't need to be loosened up, due to COVID.

And now, because of that, both sides are gonna be gobsmacked in this election when the vote totals are about 15-20 million short of 2020's total, and the loser will cry foul, no matter who it is.

In Arizona though, they did still have the signature verification law. Just the people overseeing the elections decided signatures did not matter and allowed over 100k go through without verifying signatures.

In PA, they did change the laws. But WI, GA, AZ, I think also MI, the laws were still in place, they were just ignored.

And then judges dismissed cases afterwards saying the damage was already done, too bad. And/or even the Biden’s DOJ threatening the legislature in AZ for wanting to canvas the votes they found that failed signature verification and other abnormal things.

Even in GA, a judge has been (illegally) sitting on a case where they are supposed to turn over 150k ballots, where the ballot images showed them to be fraudulent, so after years in court, it was ordered to hand over the ballots. Hmm, that is interesting that a judge and the state refuse to do what was court ordered.

That is two state right there that are obviously fucked, and there was no law change that allowed these things, it was outright illegal.

Then you factor in the hyper partisan AG in Michigan threatening anyone who looks into the election, despite her literally admitting a couple years after the fact, that they had to refer an investigation to the FBI. What happened to that? Oh yea, bill barr told them to stand down.

If you think any of that is factually incorrect, I am happy to provide sources and such

In Arizona though, they did still have the signature verification law. Just the people overseeing the elections decided signatures did not matter and allowed over 100k go through without verifying signatures.

In PA, they did change the laws. But WI, GA, AZ, I think also MI, the laws were still in place, they were just ignored.

And then judges dismissed cases afterwards saying the damage was already done, too bad. And/or even the Biden’s DOJ threatening the legislature in AZ for wanting to canvas the votes they found that failed signature verification and other abnormal things.

Even in GA, a judge has been (illegally) sitting on a case where they are supposed to turn over 150k ballots, where the ballot images showed them to be fraudulent, so after years in court, it was ordered to hand over the ballots. Hmm, that is interesting that a judge and the state refuse to do what was court ordered.

That is two state right there that are obviously fucked, and there was no law change that allowed these things, it was outright illegal.

Then you factor in the hyper partisan AG in Michigan threatening anyone who looks into the election, despite her literally admitting a couple years after the fact, that they had to refer an investigation to the FBI. What happened to that? Oh yea, bill barr told them to stand down.

If you think any of that is factually incorrect, I am happy to provide sources and such

Oh please provide your sources. I'm sure they are all highly credible.

Sooo I was going to come into this thread and make a tongue in cheek comment about how he didn't actually mean what he actually said and that anyone that took him at his actual word is an idiot....

But I see that on the very first page some of the usual suspects already unironically said as much...

FML

In other news, some people are calling Nikki Haley's loss in SC a win.. WTF

24bim6.jpg

Lol at the Democrat Reich’s MSM propaganda arm parroting the MAGA acronym and using it as a prefix for every hit piece. The radical alt left MSM makes 1940s east Germany look unbiased…

Lol at the Democrat Reich’s MSM propaganda arm parroting the MAGA acronym and using it as a prefix for every hit piece. The radical alt left MSM makes 1940s east Germany look unbiased…

You know you're a Trump cultist when you can't even speak english, anymore because every other word is related to some kind of conspiracy theory.

Oh a bygone era before Trump conspiracy BS an endless threats to democracy it's nice when grownups get together without name calling.

"

Utah Gov Spencer Cox Praises Biden: "We Pray for You to Be Successful"​

A very moving toast.

Echoing a bygone era when politicians from opposing parties passionately disagreed on the issues but treated each other with civility, Utah's Republican Governor Spencer Cox said that his family prays every night for President Biden to be successful "because if you're successful, that means that the United States of America is successful."

Poor Spencer he will be called out by Trump lol

Nothing. He failed just like he was expected to.

So you’re saying he broke vote records last election because those record number who came out to vote for him expected him to fail…and that’s why they won’t vote for him this time?

I’m not following this weird logic.

So you’re saying he broke vote records last election because those record number who came out to vote for him expected him to fail…and that’s why they won’t vote for him this time?

I’m not following this weird logic.

No. The 80 million idiots that voted for him are the vast minority globally. A little over 1% of the world's population, actually.

And they didn't vote for him for any good reason, just because they had an irrational hatred of Trump.

So far we're 8 pages into leftists pretending that extremely obvious sarcasm is actually 100% serious.

No. The 80 million idiots that voted for him are the vast minority globally. A little over 1% of the world's population, actually.

And they didn't vote for him for any good reason, just because they had an irrational hatred of Trump.

Globally? Who cares about globally? That’s not where elections for our presidents are held. What is the point of bringing that up?

If it was irrational hatred for Trump then why is that hate not just as relevant this time?

Globally? Who cares about globally? That’s not where elections for our presidents are held. What is the point of bringing that up?

If it was irrational hatred for Trump then why is that hate not just as relevant this time?

Reread this exchange when you're done changing your diaper. I said the world knows he's a joke.

Obviously the 80M insane cultists who voted for an 80 year old man who didn't campaign and can't talk are still insane cultists.

Reread this exchange when you're done changing your diaper. I said the world knows he's a joke.

Obviously the 80M insane cultists who voted for an 80 year old man who didn't campaign and can't talk are still insane cultists.
Here is some news dummy, the rest of the world doesn’t vote for president dummy. So the question stands, who cares and what does it have to do with this election?

These are simple questions you shouldn’t have to duck them and be a little bitch if you’re as sure about this election as you’re pretending to be.

Here is some news dummy, the rest of the world doesn’t vote for president dummy. So the question stands, who cares and what does it have to do with this election?

These are simple questions you shouldn’t have to duck them and be a little bitch if you’re as sure about this election as you’re pretending to be.

I'm not ducking any questions and calling people names online doesn't make you sound tough or big, it makes you sound small and impotent and childish.

Back