Media Makhachaev is still the betting favorite against Oliveira

Duh Islam is better. His style is better. I'd still be happy to see Charles win though.

Islam will be around a -200 favorite when this fight is announced. The line will close much tighter, though, I’d expect a lot more money coming in on Do Bronx(sharps will wait for a better line on Islam and jump in closer to the fight).
Islam should be about a -600 favorite over chunky.

easy money on Olly. he will destroy islam on the feet

Man, it's always so easy to tell who just watches MMA like a braindead zombie, and who actually learns MMA while watching

The fact that you think Oliveira is going to be able to keep the fight on the feet is hilarious and absurd lol

Inb4 "Islam won't even try to take him down! Scared of Olly's jiu jitsu!" Lmao

because ppl have eyes and can assess skills and styles without relying on records, a skill u clearly lack
Lol it literally has zero to do with that. If Islam was named Bob and wasn't Khabibs best friend, everyone would laugh in your face for suggesting he could even last a round against Oliveira.

According to bestfightodds.com

Oliveira +190
Islam -225

I'll take Olives all day.

Thiago Moises took Islam's back, a sub top 15 fighter with 1 sub in the UFC and went 4 rds with Islam.
Oliveira is more dangerous in every facet of the game.

Would welcome a strong argument against this.

Last edited:
Charles is gonna wreck him standing. Islam’s only chance is through non stop chain wrestling and top control grappling. He has no chance on the feet. None at all

Lol it literally has zero to do with that. If Islam was named Bob and wasn't Khabibs best friend, everyone would laugh in your face for suggesting he could even last a round against Oliveira.
Go on bet on Oliviera 1st round finish, cuz he's a huge underdog rn
post the slip

Good I'll make more money when Charles submits him.

According to bestfightodds.com

Oliveira +190
Islam +225

I'll take Olives all day.

Thiago Moises took Islam's back, a sub top 15 fighter with 1 sub in the UFC and went 4 rds with Islam.
Oliveira is more dangerous in every facet of the game.

Would welcome a strong argument against this.
Here's a strong argument, while Moises managed to take Islam's back for one second, Oliviera has been submitted 3 times by lesser grapplers than Moises
another strong argument, Oliviera had Chandler's back with both hooks in and couldn't do anything he even lost the position quickly

Islam is -225 rn, not +225

Last edited:
He has no chance the other way either.

Yes he does. Islam is one of the best grapplers in the UFC. He’s the elite of the elite when it comes to grappling.

But he does not want to stand with Charles trading shots and eating huge knees to the stomach for a few rounds. That will not be a good game plan for Islam

IMO Khabib's legacy is incomplete since he retired so early and only had 3 defenses. Get used to people comparing other fighters to him, because 3 defenses isn't that many. If he had a Silva, Jones, GSP run then he would put too much distance between him and anyone else, but he didn't.

Back