News Makhachaev vs Moises July 17.

Is Moises Portuguese for Moses? Man I hope so!

Anyway, this is actually a pretty solid scrap. Moises has looked noticeably better each of his last 2 fights. At just 25 years old I believe, we should see an even better version this summer. Didn't he move to ATT for his last couple camps? That would explain his vast improvements.

I could see Moises piecing Islam up on the feet if he can keep it there, but Islam by decision is the betting play here imo.

They’re jerking him around. If he rag dolls Moises the top 10 guys will just say “yeah but he beat a nobody”. The kid is in a no win situation.
Stuff like this makes my blood boil. What the actual fuck is Hooker and Felder doing, these two should be removed from the rankings just like they did to Edwards and Zabit. Right or wrong.

Islam will be in his late 30 and fight unranked guys.

Last edited:

Anyway, this is actually a pretty solid scrap. Moises has looked noticeably better each of his last 2 fights. At just 25 years old I believe, we should see an even better version this summer. Didn't he move to ATT for his last couple camps? That would explain his vast improvements.

I could see Moises piecing Islam up on the feet if he can keep it there, but Islam by decision is the betting play here imo.
Fuck Moses

Not Ali's fault. It's the UFC's. They strong armed Leon to fight khamzat. They don't care to do it to lightweights or other welterweights. It's getting ridiculous.

I get it im just so mad bro. Beniel is also Ali client but why are they doing this to Islam.

Is it because Khabib rerired?

Im legit fucking pissed, seriously. Islam is on a 7 wins streak, ranked fucking 10 but cant get a felder/ hooker. Fire fucking ali
UFC will probably move him ahead of them in the rankings if he wins this upcoming fight. Nobody wants to fight him and UFC can't force people to fight. What they CAN do though is change up the rankings so it's super important Islam takes fights and continues winning, even if the competition is lower. Nobody wanted to fight Khabib either.

Khabib keep saying Islam going to be the next champ. It going to be hard to justify a title shot after beating an unranked fighter.

Islam doesn't get hit. his defense is even better than khabib. He has the LW record of strikes absorbed per min like 0.73

Last edited:
I'm just glad Islam is fighting again...

That's crazy no one in the top 10 seems to want to fight him.

Give Islam tittle fight after he wins this not his fault no one top 10 wants to fight him

Was hoping to see him fight a top ten guy but looking like that is just never going to happen or what?

That is a weird fight, I thought Islam was looking to fight up the rankings?

Anyway, should be a good one, Moises is an animal.
It's not going to happen. Ali and Islam made this fight with the intention of pulling out of it. Islam has pulled out of 5 separate fights in the UFC. This would be a 4-month turnaround from fighting Dober in March. Islam has never turned around that quickly in his UFC career. He averages 10 months between fights.

Give Islam tittle fight after he wins this not his fault no one top 10 wants to fight him
The worst part is that eventually he is going to lose one of this random matches and people will argue that he is not good.

They’re jerking him around. If he rag dolls Moises the top 10 guys will just say “yeah but he beat a nobody”. The kid is in a no win situation.

I get it im just so mad bro. Beniel is also Ali client but why are they doing this to Islam.

Is it because Khabib rerired?

Let's keep it real. Dana white doesn't believe in Islam. He doesn't. You can go back to islam's fight against drew dober. He was asked about him and Dana white had to look under his couch to say anything good about Islam and complimented him on his back muscles. I'm not sure Dana liked hearing Islam say he could have striked with dober but took the easier route. Shades of Usman 30%

Islam has to knock this guy out or savagely beat on him for 15mins to force Dana to get him a top 10. Dana wants Islam to be more exciting so he can be sold on him, imo. Dana only tolerates him because he's associated with khabib.

dude should just give the guy a fucking top 10 so he can further prove his level.

Back