Man attacks Las Vegas judge during court sentencing

Pretty fucken brazen of this guy.

He went Bobby Boucher on her
tackle-running.gif

The bailiffs must play on the Giants O line because they can't block for shit

Last edited:
He just added at least 10 years of additional hard time.
Probably way more.

It was kind of funny listening to the defendant saying he was in a better place and didn't deserve to goto jail again and then performs a superfly splash over the desk.

He just added at least 10 years of additional hard time.
Probably way more.

It was kind of funny listening to the defendant saying he was in a better place and didn't deserve to goto jail again and then performs a superfly splash over the desk.
I'd say since he had just attacked someone with a baseball bat, he will get 30 years minimum

You know what? Fuck it, I respect people like this.

It makes zero sense to my lizard-brain how we as a society have made it so you can push legal consequences on people who could kick your ass.

Think about it, what specifically gives that lady the right to send a dude to jail? The fact that a bunch of people decided she could? It's weakling shit and slave morality.

Bring legal duels back. It's time for the strong to rule again.

It makes zero sense to my lizard-brain how we as a society have made it so you can push legal consequences on people who could kick your ass.

Think about it, what specifically gives that lady the right to send a dude to jail? The fact that a bunch of people decided she could? It's weakling shit and slave morality.

Surprised you get internet access from prison, War Machine.

I have to say, I’m a bit confused about the description of what he was being sentenced on: “attempted battery causing substantial bodily harm”. Now I understand battery causing bodily harm, and attempted battery, but what is attempted battery causing substantial bodily harm? The way it’s phrased sounds like he attempted battery, but it caused substantial bodily harm, which makes no sense. Is it actually supposed to imply that if he had actually made physical contact with his victim it would have cause substantial bodily harm? Like did he try to shoot somebody and missed or something?

I get the feeling that you have a strong medieval weapons collection.

Sean is that you?

Also, who's ass could he kick? The woman judge? Because it looked to me like he was getting his ass handed to him by a nerdy lawyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back