Man Charged With Assault After Road Rage Brawl on Highway

This isn't too far from where I live. Definitely not typical behavior for the area but I'm also not too disappointed. There's full video online. Glad no innocent people got hurt.

Correction, I used to live in this town, lol. I own a bar there now!!! Apparently both groups are the same family, lololol!

Haven't seen a kendo stick make an appearance since the Attitude Era.

Correction, I used to live in this town, lol. I own a bar there now!!! Apparently both groups are the same family, lololol!
Is it a dive or an Irish bar? Because if it is, these assholes definitely patronize your establishment. Do us all a favor, and part those fools from their money. Just drink that milkshake.

Is it a dive or an Irish bar? Because if it is, these assholes definitely patronize your establishment. Do us all a favor, and part those fools from their money. Just drink that milkshake.

It's a higher end place, lol. This fam is from the trashy town just North of us. We're in the village a few mins from the ocean.

It's a higher end place, lol. This fam is from the trashy town just North of us. We're in the village a few mins from the ocean.
Oh, well, then, you definitely won't be seeing their patronage. Too bad.

Back