Man jailed for 10 years for killing a sex worker, after finding out she was a tranny

This isn't rape. This is like some dude telling a chick he's a multimillionaire to get the pussy and then she finds out afterwards that he's a fast foot worker. There'd be a lot of dead dudes out there is lying to get some action justified death, lol.

2u4m5q.jpg

{<jordan}

How many transgendered women or crossdressers have I seen at straight bars?

Zero. Never. Never ever. Not once. Not even suspecting once.

How many trans women or crossdressers have I seen at gay bars?

Plenty.

My point being, you literally have to go to a LGBT bar or something to even have a chance at "accidently" picking up a tranny. It never happens like accident and even then, it is very very obvious 99%. The guy had regrets after getting blown for 9 minutes. Not that he didn't know. If he didn't know, he should have been asking based on where they met. If you are picking up a tall lady or a lady with big hands at a gay bar, you probably should be asking questions if that ain't your thing.

Plenty.

My point being, you literally have to go to a LGBT bar or something to even have a chance at "accidently" picking up a tranny. It never happens like accident and even then, it is very very obvious 99%. The guy had regrets after getting blown for 9 minutes. Not that he didn't know. If he didn't know, he should have been asking based on where they met. If you are picking up a tall lady or a lady with big hands at a gay bar, you probably should be asking questions if that ain't your thing.

That's not a lady that a a confused man

Only 10 years for murder? That seems low.

They didn't even charge him with murder. They charged him with manslaughter even though he used an electric cord to choke the trans lady to death. No witnesses or anything either as far as can tell. He didn't even report it and had to be extradited. A judge only trial.

So basically the judge just took the murderer's word for it and let him off easy because he showed remorse during the trial.

This really feeds the trans activist narrative that some Americans, even people within the government, want them all dead.

The judge just basically ruled it's not murder to kill trans person.

Doesn't change the fact that homeboy spent a good 9 minutes before changing his mind about the arrangement.

You think he knew ? Prove it. He might literary not known and then came to the realisation

Pictures just before she was killed. I mean come on. This is getting about as ridiculous as those stories of a guy marrying another guy and not realizing it because his "wife" always turned of the lights and did it from behind. The guy in the very least was for 9 minutes ok with an extremely masculine looking woman sucking his dick.

0_Last-moments-of-sex-worker-69-strangled-to-death-with-lamp-cord-after-student-discovered-shes-tra.jpg

53VWEZDJDBGNFMXH6FHLLB7364.png

Seriously defending a murderer? New low for the right

How did I defend the act of murder. I'm not American so no right left thing. I'm just human not right or left. I'm individual.

I'm just saying the victim played with fire. Sex is not a game. It's a shock to suddenly realise the prostitute is not a woman but a transgender male born person. Or you would call it transgender woman. To me it's not a woman at all. Not mode woman then me, I'm a man too. We're not woman. It's basic knowledge. No matter what demons told you. We all got demons. Just believe in God and you're clear.

Pictures just before she was killed. I mean come on. This is getting about as ridiculous as those stories of a guy marrying another guy and not realizing it because his "wife" always turned of the lights and did it from behind. The guy in the very least was for 9 minutes ok with an extremely masculine looking woman sucking his dick.

0_Last-moments-of-sex-worker-69-strangled-to-death-with-lamp-cord-after-student-discovered-shes-tra.jpg

53VWEZDJDBGNFMXH6FHLLB7364.png

That's bizzare. So he probably knew ? Maybe he smoked weed and took 10 minutes to realise it ? Why is he lying about it ? I don't know what's going on here. Maybe the transgender person looked womanish in person that night and he was drunk. Anyways fucked up accident.

Not even accident it was murder.

Crazy shit. The Bible would teach you to not prostitute yourself so it wouldn't have gotten to this point. Amen.
Rest in peace. Feel bad for his family.

Plenty.

Didn't realize you were gay.

Another heterosexual male going to violence/death to deal with their problems. We need more mental health in the world to deal with heterosexuals.

I don't identify as gay. I identify as bi or pan (whatever the fuck that means) but have been in a monogamous heterosexual relationship for almost 20 years.
Do you use the men's restroom?

I feel like if Trannys are tricking men into sex pretending they are women they need to be charged with rape, and don’t be surprised if you get your teeth knocked in.

This guy took it too far but 10 years seems good to me.

I don’t mind trans rights and I don’t mind bud light but that doesn’t mean they or anyone can do whatever they want with no consequences.

Back