International Man takes 217 covid vaccines, anti-vax conspirators cry their eyes out

Levi_

Silver Belt
Reaction score
So, on this evil Covid vaccine that kills people all over the place- apparently not. You can spin all of the conspiracy theories you want, but a vaccine that was taken by the same man 217 times in 29 months without developing side effects or any kind of bodily harm? Nonharmful I'm afraid.

I can't wait to see the funny crazy responses that anti-vax weirdos will come up with to explain this one.

Edit: This was not a science experiment; the guy took the shots illegally and doctors asked to study him after the fact when they heard about it in the media.

Last edited:
So, on this evil Covid vaccine that kills people all over the place- apparently not. You can spin all of the conspiracy theories you want, but a vaccine that was taken by the same man 217 times in 29 months without developing side effects or any kind of bodily harm? Nonharmful I'm afraid.

I can't wait to see the funny crazy responses that anti-vax weirdos will come up with to explain this one.

Pretty obvious, to be fair, but funny to see someone actually bothered to prove it lol

Scientifically this is an "n" of 1 and not relevant for everyone. I don't think the vaccine hurts most people in any way more than a normal vaccine. But a single guy taking whatever doesn't prove anything imo

Scientifically this is an "n" of 1 and not relevant for everyone. I don't think the vaccine hurts most people in any way more than a normal vaccine. But a single guy taking whatever doesn't prove anything imo
I'm afraid a guy taking 217 vaccines means a lot. If the vaccine is toxic or troubling like people claim, no one can take it 217 times.

Oh, you didn't know that's how they do clinical trials now? Instead of getting a large sample size of X people and doing structured testing, they just get one guy and test him X times and that should be good enough. It's definitely good enough for the OP <45>

I don't think anyone who didn't want to take the COVID vax (actual anti-vaxxers are against ALL vaccines) give any fucks about this, bud
Of course not, that is why they are nuts, they can't take the obvious at face value. They have to concoct conspiracies or listen to some other freak on Facebook making the claims. Nothing is going to change the mind of a fanatic; I am just entertained by the whole thing (although at times it is admittedly scary that people are that crazy).

Oh, you didn't know that's how they do clinical trials now? Instead of getting a large sample size of X people and doing structured testing, they just get one guy and test him X times and that should be good enough. It's definitely good enough for the OP <45>
You can take off your Mr. Scientist cap there, Dr Nye. You are making a lot of inferences here, and you don't know anything anyone else doesn't. The OP was making a point. The science you discuss will make no points at all with anti-vaxxers. I thought it would be amusing to see the responses to an extreme situation where someone OD'd for 2 months and wasn't hurt as bit. Your corrections are laughable.

My guess here is that he took them to forge multiple vaccine cards for documentation purposes.
The authorities originally thought that but didn't end up charging him. Maybe because he agreed to be studied? Maybe it was a lie, and he was just a weird dude. Not sure on what happened, but it was mentioned in the story.

You can take off your Mr. Scientist cap there, Dr Nye. You are making a lot of inferences here, and you don't know anything anyone else doesn't. The OP was making a point. The science you discuss will make no points at all with anti-vaxxers. I thought it would be amusing to see the responses to an extreme situation where someone OD'd for 2 months and wasn't hurt as bit. Your corrections are laughable.
You really wrote this rambling mess just to say "the OP (yourself) was making a point"? <45> <45>

Back