Social Man & woman throw an epic tantrum at Brazilian airport and damage counter, due to cancelled flight

Garbage people doing garbage people things. Is normal.

I don’t understand people like this. Why get a criminal record for something so trivial ? They must have priors, or they were under the biggest stress of their lives prior to the flight…

They’re still pissed about Silva Weidman II

Welcome to our "no fly" list

Looked like she went into an old school Catholic wail at the end, shout out to your roots

Glad to see that America's airports aren't the only ones turning into battle/freak out areas.

If you are poor and/or black, yes.
So this is actually true in general?? OH crap. Last year I was on a beach in Guaruja, Sao Paulo and I saw some cops chase down and tackle a couple black guys. Cussed them out and pushed their faces into the sand. I just thought it was an isolated incident and the cops were a-holes.

Apparently the bike they had was stolen though.

@ 0:37 she's screaming about bad tomatoes or something
Ah. It all makes sense now. They wouldn't let them on the plane bc they were trying to fly with those bad tomatoes and take them to another country. Moving vegetation from one country to another is a huge no no, and legit illegal. They obviously didn't know this and were pissed when they found out in this fashion.

Anyone notice he hits himself in the face when he first swings that thing?

I can understand being mad, but God damn!
<Moyes5>

I like that spin that he does, right as he slams the partition on the counter. What a sweet move.

I think they were saying something like "YOU PROMISED ME BJ PENN WAS GOING TO BE HERE!!! WHERE IS BJ PENN YOU PUTA??/! IF YOU DO NO BRING OUT BJ PENN NOW I'M GONNA SMASH YOUR COUNTER!! ""

I don’t understand people like this. Why get a criminal record for something so trivial ? They must have priors, or they were under the biggest stress of their lives prior to the flight…
I don't think she should, tbh.
Hers was really just a big tantrum, but not really violent (afaik).

Anyone speak Portuguese ? Know what they are saying?

They're upset because they spent all their money to see the Jose Aldo fight but he pulled out and the airlines didn't issue them a refund.

Now imagine there reaction when someone close to them that they love dies.

I saw this on a youtube channel and in the comments other Brazilians were defending the behavior----therein lies the issue folks. People have lost their minds with entitlement. These business owners need to start hiring bouncers....Airlines, restaurants, Convenience stores, CVS etc....Then these crazy fucks with get their ass beat and this behavior will stop.

Back