Manon Fiorot hasn't really be tested

You guys are crazy …. Manon has great takedown defense - and much better striking

She should outpoint Erin all night long

I say this as a much bigger Erin fan - love that she’s legit cold blooded and goes for the finish

But stylistically - manon should be able to keep it standing and win on the feet all night long and her typical slightly boring fashion

It might be a long night for Blanchfield. Manon's TDD is 91%. After that Santos fight, I just don't have alot of confidence moving forward.. She basically has the same skill set as McKenzie Dern with worse striking. I don't even think she could beat Talia again. She's young and has loads of time to improve but her striking defense is so bad, she might get cte before she can turn a corner in her wrestling.

Edit: I would actually love to see her fight Dern one day. I think Erin should be fighting at 115 anyway. She's a lil chunky.

Her best win is Rose but Rose was clearly undersized and she doesn't seem to finish much fights, then she has tired Jennifer Maia and Chookagian? Meh, the other girls she has fought don't even know them

Lol how can you claim she hasn't been tested then name-drop Rose, Maia and Chookagian? That's the former strawweight champion and 2 top 5 fighters. Chookagian doesn't lose to anyone who doesn't fight for the belt.

It might be a long night for Blanchfield. Manon's TDD is 91%. After that Santos fight, I just don't have alot of confidence moving forward.. She basically has the same skill set as McKenzie Dern with worse striking.
Did you see their fights against Andrade?

Blanchfield has some holes in her game but she is very game and willing to switch ups strategies to win. I think the deciding factor is Blanchfield's wrestling vs Manon's TD defense. Blanchfield isn't technical enough to stand with Manon unless she can mix up the takedowns with the striking. Blanchfield isn't that fast but she is powerful in terms of takedowns. She is much more physical than Rose when it comes to taking down opponents. Rose is heavily dependent on speed and timing.

Manon stuffed a few takedowns from Rose but it might be Rose just brain farting during the fight. Rose hurt her finger and seemed like she check out after that.

I can't even tell if sherdoggers are trolling or are really dumb nowadays. Ricci, chook, rose, and Maia are 'untested'??? Wtf???

You can make the argument she fought tougher opponents than Erin has lolol
Two strawweights lol. Teeny tiny Tabatha Ricci? A test? Ricci took that fight in a week notice so she could get signed. The fact that Manon’s last win was against a week notice Strawweight (who’s even small for that division) says a lot. Then we have Rose, coming off the loss to Esparza, moving up in weight for the first time. Still went to a lackluster decision. Rose broke her finger in the 1st round, too.

Both Fiorot and Blanchfield looked unimpressive in their last fight.

Rose isn't undersized at 125 like some ignorant people keep saying. Manon, who's a huge flyweight, only had 4 lbs on her. That being said, Rose dislocated a finger on her lead hand in the first round. Fiorot barely edged a one-handed opponent, who managed to outstrike her even though she couldn't make a fist.

Blanchfield was comfortably losing the fight until Santos went for a takedown, Erin rebounded against the cage and was lucky to land on top. Tayla, who hadn't fought in over a year and was returning from injury, gassed trying to get back up. It was a different fight after that. Erin then proceeded to wall and stall to victory. It was an extremely lucky win.

Manon beats Erin 8 or 9 times outta 10.
Erin will be eventually champ one day because she's so young and she's talented but she is not ready for Fiorot yet.
She aint bullying her and keeping her against the fence and she's levels below Fiorot in the striking department.

Andrade and Santos were good wins on paper but Andrade was fighting for terrible reasons at the time and the Santos fight was close and Santos had a lot going on in her life (injuries + visa problems).

Won't be surprised if we get a Meatball rehash, maybe with a serving of salade nicoise.

Her best win is Rose but Rose was clearly undersized and she doesn't seem to finish much fights, then she has tired Jennifer Maia and Chookagian? Meh, the other girls she has fought don't even know them

Blanchfield has been tested a lot
She had to fight Jessica Andrade and Taila Santos back to back, and still undefeated!!

Also she usually gets more finishes, she goes for the kill. If Valentina didn't get robbed in that last Grasso fight, Blanchfield would be the one fighting for the title right now for sure.

I hope Blanchfield wins (and I think she will) Manon was scary for not taking the title shot against Valentina when she was the #1 contender, she was ducking that fade so now she gets beats by Blanchfield and gotta get back in line lol
Santos is rated for her performance against Val, but let's not forget her best win is, what, Joanne Wood? And Andrade is also undersized for fly, even if her power carried her to a good win or two, she didn't have the strength to compete. Chook, on the other hand, is one of the most cemented top contenders any division has had. And Manon didn't duck anything, she had knee surgery, had an unsure time table, and basically said  if they go with another fight in the meantime, then she can get another fight to benefit her. And she's been calling this fight for over a year now. AND Val wasn't robbed. Nearly everything you said was wrong

Last edited:
It might be a long night for Blanchfield. Manon's TDD is 91%. After that Santos fight, I just don't have alot of confidence moving forward.. She basically has the same skill set as McKenzie Dern with worse striking. I don't even think she could beat Talia again. She's young and has loads of time to improve but her striking defense is so bad, she might get cte before she can turn a corner in her wrestling.

Edit: I would actually love to see her fight Dern one day. I think Erin should be fighting at 115 anyway. She's a lil chunky.

How is it possible for you to believe Erin has worse striking than Dern when Erin pieced up Andrade and while Dern got KO’d by Andrade?

How is it possible for you to believe Erin has worse striking than Dern when Erin pieced up Andrade and while Dern got KO’d by Andrade?
That's valid I'll concede. I can't pretend it didn't happen. For some reason i feel like if thay fought each other Dern would get her on feet. It's not rational,I'll admit.

And Manon didn't duck anything, she had knee surgery, had an unsure time table,

No. You can literally see the octagon interview when she beat Chookagian and she was clearly the #1 contender, they asked her what was next (so she could call out the champ ofc) and she said she would take on anybody else in the division first and then they could talk about Valentina, she clearly didn't want those problems

No. You can literally see the octagon interview when she beat Chookagian and she was clearly the #1 contender, they asked her what was next (so she could call out the champ ofc) and she said she would take on anybody else in the division first and then they could talk about Valentina, she clearly didn't want those problems

Reminds me of GDM after winning the title when walking out of the octagon fans were yelling "Cyborg is coming for that belt!!!" and she responded with "She can come!!"

A couple of months later she vacated her belt voluntarily

Another Valentina duck would be that TUF champion girl that disappeared. Don't remember the details but she defo ducked hard.

Reminds me of GDM after winning the title when walking out of the octagon fans were yelling "Cyborg is coming for that belt!!!" and she responded with "She can come!!"

A couple of months later she vacated her belt voluntarily

Another Valentina duck would be that TUF champion girl that disappeared. Don't remember the details but she defo ducked hard.
Nicco Montaño. She ducked Valentina for a long time and then missed weight by a ton to avoid fighting her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeavyChag
Back