Marilyn Manson is comparable to Shakespeare

People only know what they know. Guy's actually pretty smart.

And most importantly, fucking John Wick chose one of his songs for his last movie.

Those that don't get it go back to listening to Adam Levine or something.

Oh, and yeah, Manson had some seriously good tracks back in the day. Went to crap around 2003. Pale Emperor was good though. I really like Mansons music. I also don't get caught up in what other people think about what other people listen too. Even my wife thinks I am weird because while working out I will be listening to Cradle of Filth, and 5 minutes later be jaming out to Hall and Oates. It's just music, you like it or you don't.

Last edited:
Lol what an insult to real singer song writers. Not some can who has to wear thongs and get fake boobies.
If you actually listened to to either the video in the OP or even Marilyn Manson over the years you wouldn't have regurgitated such turd of a post. People who know Manson know he's a legit artist. But what do you expect from someone who thinks that Americanized Chinese food equals white privilege.

Here is an excellent overview of Manson's work.

I honestly think hundreds of years from now universities are going have Manson in its curriculum.

Agreed.

I don't like Shakespeare either.

Youre gonna have to elaborate TS, because as that newsman says, I dont believe you. The only song of his I can think of is Beautiful People and that sucks imo. Whats ya angle?

If you actually listened to to either the video in the OP or even Marilyn Manson over the years you wouldn't have regurgitated such turd of a post. People who know Manson know he's a legit artist. But what do you expect from someone who thinks that Americanized Chinese food equals white privilege.

^
^
^
Socially awkward, dorky high school kid detected.

Manson is to music what Dane Cook is to comedy.

^
^
^
Socially awkward, dorky high school kid detected.

It's funny you say that considering all the absolute crap music that comes out these days. At least he did his own thing and sold it instead of being the 15th version of the same popstar or rapper.

It's funny you say that considering all the absolute crap music that comes out these days. At least he did his own thing and sold it instead of being the 15th version of the same popstar or rapper.

Yeah but he was that same crap music when he came out.

tumblr_mq1at2UeI91reikcwo1_400.gif

He was all gimmicks. Makeup. Fake boobs. Ass cheeks out.

He was nothing special outside of that.
Even if you don't like his music there was plenty of thought put into it, and his shtick is unique. Dane Cook is a rock

He's comparable to Shakespeare? You mean he's brain-dead?

I dig Marilyn Manson.

Some good tunes to work out to.

I’m really surprised so many people like MM so much and put him in such high regards

Even if you don't like his music there was plenty of thought put into it, and his shtick is unique. Dane Cook is a rock

Listen his music is different than him being a real person in an interview.

I liked his interview when they blamed him for the Columbine shooting. I just never got into his music even tho I’ve heard a lot of it.

Like at the time I’d much rather listen to Beck than Manson

Back