Media Mark Coleman just woke up from coma, is responsive, and was greeted by his family

Um tears ..its ok to have tears...the voice and his passion is why he was an MMA fighter just pure warrior but being a warrior means having a GIANT HEART that is just wired in them that can only do one thing and thats make things right for those they love..Mark Coleman does anything for those he loves and his voice , that tone and passion, and feeling is very epic and touching...a true man and honor and wish he did not have to go through this but the fact he did just shows us really what kind of an amazing human he is.
Hes also someone who says exactly what he feels. He doesnt hold any of it back. Its made him so relatable and easy to root for.

When he won the big fights...nobodys ever been happier.

This is his biggest win right here

Many of us have followed Mark Coleman for many years....some longer than others. I vaguely remember watching the UFC in the 90s.. so I won't comment on his accomplishments there..

But so many memories.... him being featured in The Smashing Machine... winning Pride Grand Prix... the Shogun craziness, and hilarious backstage moments after the brawl, with Rampage in the mix... of course Fedor moment with his kids...

It's surreal to see him in that hospital bed hugging those same kids who are older now. Saved his parents..... I'm so glad he is doing fine. What a life he has lived. Just WOW!

I've been following Hammer for a while now on Instagram and other stuff. He's a crazy, weird mother f**** but he seems to be turning his life around for the better.

He's been sober a while and had major hip surgery. He isn't recovering well from the surgery because he doesn't listen to anyone and pushes too hard. It's kinda sad to see but that's what made him the champ in the first place....wrestlers mentality of just push through it.

Good for him and he should be honored for what he just did.

Nice, but is nothing private anymore? Does everything have to be broadcast on the internet?
It is a good to show examples sometimes,if nothing else it lifts people up to see that.

Plus Mark is always someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. The Hammerhouse maniax demand to see their king, lookin like an absolute unit in that bed.

Dude's lung must have shut down and he was in a coma for days but still wakes up looking like a complete hoss.

Proof that pre-usada era >

UFC legend Mark Coleman released from hospital after house fire, readmitted same day for pneumonia​

Mark Coleman was released from the hospital on Friday and then readmitted the same day after finding out he had pneumonia.

Per daughter:
We were only home for about an hour in Columbus when he started to have numbness in his arms and chest pain. Of course my sister and I rushed him back to the hospital where we found out he has now developed pneumonia.

<WhitmanDefeat>

More energy and well wishes!

UFC legend Mark Coleman released from hospital after house fire, readmitted same day for pneumonia​

Mark Coleman was released from the hospital on Friday and then readmitted the same day after finding out he had pneumonia.

Per daughter:
We were only home for about an hour in Columbus when he started to have numbness in his arms and chest pain. Of course my sister and I rushed him back to the hospital where we found out he has now developed pneumonia.

<WhitmanDefeat>

More energy and well wishes!
Yeah just saw this too. Scary stuff when someone getting up there in age with known health issues gets pneumonia. Hope he can get through that too

I'm curious why the dog couldn't get out on its own while he was saving his parents

He’s active and responsive on Instagram guys. Give him a shout in a few weeks. He’ll probably respond and would appreciate it I’m sure.

Reactions: HHJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back