Mark Hunt hints at return to boxing

STAY GOLD

Sherdog.com Staff
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score

He’s a former UFC fighter so it’s much more UFC related than a thread about Blockbuster, eBooks and Barnes and Nobles.

If he can lock in a decent pay day why not? This guy was born to brawl, let him bang as long as he wants.

THis dude already beat Hunt. They must be desperate for an opponent to have him beat up a 48-year old man he already beat.

Hunt should reach out to Jake Paul. Dude needs the money.

Any Sherbro legal experts here? Wouldn't any fight like this kill any case he has against the UFC?

My thoughts are that if he is saying UFC allowed Brock to cheat and cause him brain damage, that taking any fight after that/outside of that would be pointed out by UFC lawyers. "If he has brain damage, then why is he still accepting fights and boxing?" is something they could argue.

Any Sherbro legal experts here? Wouldn't any fight like this kill any case he has against the UFC?

My thoughts are that if he is saying UFC allowed Brock to cheat and cause him brain damage, that taking any fight after that/outside of that would be pointed out by UFC lawyers. "If he has brain damage, then why is he still accepting fights and boxing?" is something they could argue.
idk why, but I think he already lost the case, and to add insult to injury, he has to pay UFC's legal fees.

idk why, but I think he already lost the case, and to add insult to injury, he has to pay UFC's legal fees.

Ahh shoot, poor Mark. I thought it was just getting dragged out in court and he was being stretched thin financially that way, to outright get a loss though has got to hurt, add in the legal fees, and ouch!

48 years old and still has to fight. What do you say to that.

Im looking forward to him starting fights in the produce section and punching all the tomatoes to try and score an endorsement from Hunts Ketchup.

Ahh shoot, poor Mark. I thought it was just getting dragged out in court and he was being stretched thin financially that way, to outright get a loss though has got to hurt, add in the legal fees, and ouch!
I kinda hope I am wrong, but I am pretty sure I just read something about it too long ago. If I am wrong, I am sure Sherdog will viciously set me straight.

Back