Mark Hunt: "say no to sticking needles in your muli"

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
" please don't ask me when I'm fighting next the question should be when is the UFC going to enforce and make the penalties for cheaters harsher seems like there whole roster is full of cheaters don't u know say no to sticking needles in your muli
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
✊
1f440.png
1f440.png
1f440.png
1f48a.png
1f48a.png
1f48a.png
1f48a.png
1f489.png
1f489.png
1f489.png
1f489.png
1f489.png
1f489.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

https://www.facebook.com/therealmarkhunt/posts/1270164646361896:0

KOfinger stalking Hunts Facebook and making threads about it?

mark_hunt_and_me__momiji_leaf_guys__by_brianz2008-d6pl37h.jpg

Hunt needs to cool down with those emojis. Goddamn.

all this guy does is bitch, even tho he lost its not like he was on the verge of a title or anything!

Unreal. Unfuckinreal. He still is crying about getting dominated by a guy who was retired for 5 years and acting for a living. Shouldn't have laid such an egg, Hunto.

Hunto has started becoming irrational and unpredictable, I think he beginning menopause

all this guy does is bitch, even tho he lost its not like he was on the verge of a title or anything!

Maybe he's mad because Brock seems to have gotten away scot free without having to pay any fine or have the outcome of the fight changed.

please welcome the newest edition to Rizin.....

MAAAAAARK HUNTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maybe he's mad because Brock seems to have gotten away scot free without having to pay any fine or have the outcome of the fight changed.
mark hunt at 40 just now realising lifes not faire, not to monetion the whole leadup he kept saying brocks on the juice! so why take the fight?

Hunt needs to cool down with those emojis. Goddamn.

No way he has the stamina to bust out emojis like that without being on something at his age.

Back