Media Mark Hunt saying Dana is going to jail & he is shutting down the UFC… (video)

That makes perfect sense, being that Sherdog is the ONLY site I see ads on. Thanks for enlightening me brilliant computer guy!

<36>

You think the powers that be on sherdog have the secret power to disable adblocks? They use the same Google ad service that everyone else does. You're the only one seeing ads. This is a you problem. Either you're infected with adware or you've set up adblock to exclude this site. The fact you're whining about it on a karate forum instead of figuring out what you did wrong is classic Boomer shit.

<36>

You think the powers that be on sherdog have the secret power to disable adblocks? They use the same Google ad service that everyone else does. You're the only one seeing ads. This is a you problem. Either you're infected with adware or you've set up adblock to exclude this site. The fact you're whining about it on a karate forum instead of figuring out what you did wrong is classic Boomer shit.
I was whining about it ON THE FORUM IT'S HAPPENING ON you dumbfuck, lol. So now my 'adware' is exclusive to sherdog. Oh yeah, how could I forget when I set exceptions for sherdog only, because I love the ads. I look forward to any other brilliant takes you have on this.

"I didn't know Brock was juiced" he loses all respect after claiming this
I think he said something like he didnt care if he was juiced, before the fight, and that he was going to KO him, fight didnt went his way, he changed tune.

I like Hunt as much as the next guy, but he was thick as pig shit even before he started getting punched in the brain for a living…….

Lol adblock has been around for 15 years, Boomer. Why are you still using the Internet like it's the 90s.
Its weird how Chrome, which i believe its the best browser around any platform, just cant keep up with this level of ads, has some setting for "intrusive" ads that does nothing, since it doesnt support add-ons you cant really block them on Android unless your device is rooted for proper ad blockers to work, Firefox on the other hand does support them and works, i use that one just for Sherdog forum, chrome for the rest of my mobile browsing, same on Android tablet.

Its weird how Chrome, which i believe its the best browser around any platform, just cant keep up with this level of ads, has some setting for "intrusive" ads that does nothing, since it doesnt support add-ons you cant really block them on Android unless your device is rooted for proper ad blockers to work, Firefox on the other hand does support them and works, i use that one just for Sherdog forum, chrome for the rest of my mobile browsing, same on Android tablet.

Chrome is owned by Google, which has a monopoly on the digital ad business.

I really hope soemeone in his life is trying to get out in front of the long term damage he seems to be suffering. He seems obsessive and delusional.

you cant really block them on Android unless your device is rooted for proper ad blockers to work,

Yes you can. I would never advocate for such things, but you can GUARD against them on a device wide basis. I hear they can even guard against in app advertisements.

lol... he must have some really damning evidence to take down 100lb Gorilla WME & make them shut the doors.

However, this dispute was done before they owned it & would likely be against the Fertitas if I'm not mistaken... so the UFC seems safe. Thank God... that was a close one~

sponge-bob-yikes.gif

Sad to see Mark getting worse. He likely self-destructed against all those people he claims were payed off... though I'm just guessing.

Certainly, but on desktop you can block them just fine, simple add-on.
When Chrome debuted on desktop they had to compete with Firefox, which was the king of add-ons. They had to have them to be competitive. The Internet is horrible without them.

You won't be doing that for long though:

Fuck chrome, that shit is for casuals. I never left Firefox.

I’m a big Mark Hunt fan but he’s coming across a bit unhinged. And I don’t think this is a battle he can win, even though he’s probably right.

I had a little daydream about Hunt meeting Dana somewhere and Dana finally believing in his own tough guy persona he created and throwing a punch at someone who wasn’t his wife, then Hunt fills the room with uppercuts. Made me a little happier :)

At least Mark has a couple of hundred grand coming from the antitrust settlement that he can immediately pour back into losing more lawsuits against the UFC.

Nope.

Lawyers take 100 million.
Leaving 235 million to divide between 1400 petitioners.
That's $170K spread over years.

Actuaries of 100 million dollar companies:
1 - look at 800mil lawsuit + 200mil suit cost,
2 - multiply risk of loss x cat hair x one billion,
3 - arrive at fastest cheapest conclusion: 335mil spread out. Done and over.

Later, Mark mumbles about jail and stuff.

I got $20 sez Dana don't go to jail.

Who's up?

Nope.

Lawyers take 100 million.
Leaving 235 million to divide between 1400 petitioners.
That's $170K spread over years.

Actuaries of 100 million dollar companies:
1 - look at 800mil lawsuit + 200mil suit cost,
2 - multiply risk of loss x cat hair x one billion,
3 - arrive at fastest cheapest conclusion: 335mil spread out. Done and over.

Later, Mark mumbles about jail and stuff.

I got $20 sez Dana don't go to jail.

Who's up?

It won't be spread evenly though. They're not going to give the same amount of money to Cameron Dollar as they do to Mark Hunt.

Um.... just out of curiousity... was Brock's excuse that unreasonable? He is a huge dude who probably has to cover himself with a lot of cream to help his body keep up with itself. Plus, he was probably comforted by ufc that everything will be fine and couldn't easily navigate the usada. Sometimes people need to listen to each other and maybe Mark is a bit off the mark with his anti-UFC rhetoric, so to say

Back