Media Mark Hunt still salty about Lesnar, says he was the first heavyweight to miss weight

Hunt is much heavier than Brock. Brock is 290 MAX, Hunt is 380 on a bad day, 320 on a good day walking around.

All of this is probably true. I don’t doubt it.
I’ve always been a big Hunt fan, but I have no idea why he bitches about this particular fight so much. Hunt fought in Pride where PEDs were allllll over the place. If I’m Hunt I’d assume Brock was taking shit when I signed to take the fight. It just seems strange he’s always bringing it up.

It seems to me that they reneged on extra compensation for Hunt for that situation (missing weight, roided to the gills, etc.) and he has been getting his pound of flesh ever since.

The reason I think that is because that is similar to how I have "gotten down" on situations in the past. It seems familiar to me.

Genetics are what separates him from all the other athletes who also have 1-5. You can’t deny he’s unique. There’s a reason he stands out.

My point is not all other athletes have the same 1-5.
No other athlete will be identical to Brock with 1-5.

The differences there are what separate them, typically, not genetics. Yes, height plays a role. As do other physical dimensions, grip size, bone density, even cognitive genetics beyond trainable things like reaction time and hand/eye coordination... they all play a role. But it's a much smaller one than the difference in 1-5 from one fighter to the next. The vast majority of it is mental. What do you choose to do with your time?

Hell Malcolm Gladwell's book, Outliers, makes the case that the month of the year you are born in is more important than genetics. And that is because it effects #1 on that list so much.

You are wrong, he does look like that MAINLY because of his genetics but of course also his strong work ethic. The guys hands are literally double the size of a normal human, same with his skull. You can take all the roids in the world and you wouldnt even come close to looking like him nor have his speed and athletecism. Regardless of roids he would still be up there at 300 pounds although not as shredded of course. He won the hunt fight because he is simply the better fighter because of his wrestling and striking skills(striking defence).
I will concede that your hand size is limited by genetics, as are many other un-trainable attributes. His height alone, at 6'3" puts him in a category of about 2% of humans 6'3" or taller.

That means there are only 160,000,000 people on the planet the same height as brock or taller. He's in super rare company.

My point, again, is that 1-5 are where the differences lie.

Last edited:
as well as the rule that you can't test positive. they let him pass on that one.
You’re aware the results came back after the fight for that sample? And it wasn’t an extraordinary amount of time for results. Was normal.

Wrong, only someone clueless thinks that brock looks the way he does because of roids, you are embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.

It's clearly both. It's dumber to say steroids don't play a big role in his physique.

It's clearly both. It's dumber to say steroids don't play a big role in his physique.
No its not, roids doesnt give you hands triple size of a normal human or the bone structure of a super human, regardless of roids brock would be around 300 pounds, the only difference would be that he wouldnt be as ripped.

No its not, roids doesnt give you hands triple size of a normal human or the bone structure of a super human, regardless of roids brock would be around 300 pounds, the only difference would be that he wouldnt be as ripped.

... right. Exactly.

Therefore, he "looks the way he does because of steroids."

Your words. But also, you said anyone who said that is a moron...

What are you arguing here, exactly?

... right. Exactly.

Therefore, he "looks the way he does because of steroids."

Your words. But also, you said anyone who said that is a moron...

What are you arguing here, exactly?
Im saying he would be that BIG regardless of roids.

Im saying he would be that BIG regardless of roids.

This is your post:

Wrong, only someone clueless thinks that brock looks the way he does because of roids, you are embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.

"Looks the way he does" doesn't only mean big.

There are probably millions of 275-300lb dudes across the planet. almost none of them look like Brock.

This is your post:

"Looks the way he does" doesn't only mean big.

There are probably millions of 275-300lb dudes across the planet. almost none of them look like Brock.
Thats right because no one has his freak genetics, he looks the way he does because of genetics and training, SOMETIMES he looks ripped when he is on roids like the hunt fight but in his first run he wasnt on roids because his bodyfat was way higher but regardless he has the look because of his genetics/super human bone structure.

Back