Mark Hunt - ufc wont be around by august

Was fucking hilarious when Ken Shamrock tried suing the UFC

"and I'm coming Ken I'm coming for the fucking money you piece of shit"
<lol>

The way he leans into the camera and say, “And I’m coming for it Ken!!” That’s Gold lmao!

Brock fucked this man's whole life.

giphy.gif
It started with Stipe when he set the record for the number of total strikes landed in a UFC bout, landing 361 strikes and also outlanding Hunt 361–46 in total strikes with the 315 strike differential being the largest margin in UFC history.

Mark Hunt has lost it.

Used to love the guy. Love all his fights. But it's getting harder and harder for me to support him these days.
Fuck that shit. I support Mark Hunt even if he's wrong. So the fuck what. War mark

Been waiting for Hunt to takedown the UFC since UFC 200, so that's what 8 years ago? I'll see when it happens. Even if it did go down, there is going to be the same UFC entity that does the exact same thing to take its place.
He is regurgitating what his scummy lawyers are telling him. They are taking advantage of someone who wasn't that bright to begin with that has exacerbated the matter with brain damage.

Mark Hunt still makes more sense than Dana White

Mark is unaware that he's ruining his own legacy and career by being a bitter bitch. Used to be a fan, but the guy is fucking draining since he left the UFC.
Used to be a fan when he was asscoated with the brand, stopped being a fan when he was critical of it, was never really a fan at all IMHO.

He is regurgitating what his scummy lawyers are telling him. They are taking advantage of someone who wasn't that bright to begin with that has exacerbated the matter with brain damage.
I know people without brain damage who think they run the law, sovereign citizen types. Its funny how some guys read a little bit of law or their lawyer does and they are so smug about outcome in their favor.

Mark Hunt has lost it.

Used to love the guy. Love all his fights. But it's getting harder and harder for me to support him these days.

why? i don't believe what he's saying but i don't see how it makes him less likeable that he's crazy

Used to be a fan when he was asscoated with the brand, stopped being a fan when he was critical of it, was never really a fan at all IMHO.
Shut the fuck up you knob. I stopped being a fan when he became the spokeperson for CTE before and after.

Back