Mark munoz got big

Guess I'll help everyone out and post a pic

maxresdefault.jpg

Im not even going to ask what you googled to find that.

He should change his nickname to the Filipino Eating Machine.

He's been bigger...

For as long as I can remember him fighting he would put on a lot of weight in between fights then slice down

No timestamp, no pics, shit thread dude.

Wtf TS.... nobody got time to search through a 15 minute video looking for Munoz.

Munoz was never a ripped dude. Always felt like he was a guy who was awesome despite his genetics. Now that he's not training 4 hours a day, it makes sense.

Met him at a couple UFCs. Can say without a doubt he was the nicest guy I've ever met. Just insanely outgoing and kind. I'd gladly buy him some chicken and rice if he wants to do lunch and reminisce.

Hes a good dude but training with blackhouse messed his head.

Not the first time.
Mike seems to balloons away when not competing.
IMG_1132.JPG

He's a retired athlete with big bone genetics whose nearly 40.

Of course he's going to get chubbier. Why do people act shocked by this?
Cuz everyone on here is 6'4 220 5% body fat and black belt in everything while owning 5 successful business...duh

Munoz was never a ripped dude. Always felt like he was a guy who was awesome despite his genetics. Now that he's not training 4 hours a day, it makes sense.

Met him at a couple UFCs. Can say without a doubt he was the nicest guy I've ever met. Just insanely outgoing and kind. I'd gladly buy him some chicken and rice if he wants to do lunch and reminisce.

Munoz is the reason Burt Watson left.

Back