Marlon Cheetho Vera

I am impressed with Cory Sandhagen. In a fight against Tj he seemed like he couldn't figure him out. Perhaps poor gameplan or lack of plan B, C or ability to adjust midfight came to play. Today he showed a proper variety of attacks, takedowns included, stayed focused all the time and looked unstopabble, even if he didn't commit to the punches and fought for points. Cory Sandhagen of tonight would have won against TJ. I am happy and glad he added more tools to his arsenal and wish him to challenge for the belt again.

people gave him too much cred for the fluke win over o'malley

his resume is pretty trash.

i used to think petr yan vs vera would be close... not anymore

I am impressed with Cory Sandhagen. In a fight against Tj he seemed like he couldn't figure him out. Perhaps poor gameplan or lack of plan B, C or ability to adjust midfight came to play. Today he showed a proper variety of attacks, takedowns included, stayed focused all the time and looked unstopabble, even if he didn't commit to the punches and fought for points. Cory Sandhagen of tonight would have won against TJ. I am happy and glad he added more tools to his arsenal and wish him to challenge for the belt again.

idk why but that fight with TJ, Corey always gave up his back for some reason on the feet, it was very odd.

well... we saw him fight an injured TJ and Yan. It was 2-2 with Song until the cut stopped the fight.
He was the one who injured TJ and he outstruck + outdamaged him.
He also did okay against Yan, who i still consider to be one of the best strikers in the sport.

Why is it the guy who's being active and effective that's fighting like a bitch? The burden of taking risks and pressing action goes on Chito Vera who shit the bed perpetually.
Bc I bet on chito ok!!!!

Bc I bet on chito ok!!!!

Chito isn't the kind of fighter you should bet on. He beats up old men to get hype because he's not good enough to beat actual fighters on top of their game most of the time. Crap output, crap wrestling, crap guard. He is really good at making big moments happen but that's more of a limitation than a skill when you're reliant on it. I think I've seen Sandhagen dropped once his whole career and he wasn't even hurt.

Chito isn't the kind of fighter you should bet on. He beats up old men to get hype because he's not good enough to beat actual fighters on top of their game most of the time. Crap output, crap wrestling, crap guard. He is really good at making big moments happen but that's more of a limitation than a skill when you're reliant on it. I think I've seen Sandhagen dropped once his whole career and he wasn't even hurt.
See I know this but Corey imo was very overated himself. He beat old Frankie and shot Marlon then got dominated by tj and yan. I played the odds as chita was a 3-1 dog. I paired him with holly. Put only $150 to win $525

See I know this but Corey imo was very overated himself. He beat old Frankie and shot Marlon then got dominated by tj and yan. I played the odds as chita was a 3-1 dog. I paired him with holly. Put only $150 to win $525

Yeah, I'm skeptical of Cory myself. Chito is just the exact kind of fighter I'd tried to avoid betting on. I think the lines opened near reverse of how they closed and I thought about putting money on Cory when I saw him around +150 but didn't.

Back