Media Marlon Vera KO Dominick Cruz GIFS

He turned right into that foot then flopped like if a Zombie tripped over a curb.

Didn't know long term legends like Dom kept having haters around..

My hate for fighters i hated used to dwell when they entered legend status & started losing fights.

The way Dom felt was kinda hilarious. Congrats to Marlon. Dom should retire.

Great KO, I suppose I was rooting for Cruz, but got to give Vera full credit, he nailed that kick.

Same shit people say about Anderson Silva lol

These guys beat everyone for years and years fighting like that
Its true,but Anderson taunts and humiliates guys,so people def are going to clown on him for paying for that,tactical or not.

Dom doesnt do that though. No one can keep their hands up all the time,and no way Dom can fight with that style with a rigid defense. He knows what he is doing.

Remember how for 12 years Sherdoggers said one day Cruz is gonna duck right into a kick lol it finally happened boys!

We predict deez tings
For years since WEC I’ve always thought a well placed LHK would hit Cruz right on the money. He always ducks to that side.
Lo and behold tonight it happened. Just bleed god bless.

"Herb clearly smelled like alcohol and cigarettes"

Textbook kickboxing from chito straight right to Switch kick as Cruz was trying to exit like a boxer

Man, was rooting for Dom. That was heartbreaking but what a KO by Chito. Well done.

Head movement is a dangerous tool to rely on in MMA no matter how great at it you are

That’s brutal in slo mo seeing his nose go from normal to Mike Perry in a split second, that kick would’ve faceplanted anyone in the division.

Back