Movies Marvel, Creed Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested for Strangulation, Assault & Harassment Charges

Someone will get in her ear and/or pay her off so the charges will be dropped. Go ask Chris Beard is if matters, he already has his next job lined up.

Can’t they just have another actor be his variant?
As I said not impossible.

they showed the council of Kang's that looked almost entirely like Majors especially the primary ones that they set up as future Kang Variant big bads.

Last edited:
Someone will get in her ear and/or pay her off so the charges will be dropped. Go ask Chris Beard is if matters, he already has his next job lined up.
easier and more permissible to clean things up in sports than Hollywood in the internet era when it comes to DV. Unless something is revealed that clears him, he's cancelled.

I don't think Black women aren't going to back him. I think he has a white GF or something.

As I said not impossible.

they showed the council of Kang's that looked almost entirely like Majors especially the primary ones that they set up as future Kang Variant big bads.
I forgot about Loki Season 2.

Damn I enjoyed him in Loki too. If found guilty is this really enough to scrap him from Marvel? I mean he plays a pretty huge role… some say the hugest

Damn I enjoyed him in Loki too. If found guilty is this really enough to scrap him from Marvel? I mean he plays a pretty huge role… some say the hugest

Well they just removed the Ricky and Morty guy and that wasnt as bad nor as verified. Here the cops didnt even flinch, immediately booked him and she was hospitalized.
Hes F C k ED
and they built a whole future for him, so much was hanging on him, he was everywhere lately. Magazines, talk shows, presentations etc... Im surprised the studio didnt do a deep dive into his private life to scope out the possible problems and in some manner look to avoid them after sooo many issues with actors lately, so much money in the balance.

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom, please report to Make Up...;)

I never bought into Kang being the next Thanos level Big Bad. If Marvel want to avoid the MCU crashing and burning, they need to bring in Doctor Doom and finally do him justice on the big screen.

Back