Media Marvin Vettori: "My New Girlfriend "Christina" Weidman, Sign The Contract"

I don't know it reminds me of Sasha Gray for some reason lol. Maybe the lip curl.

Hell, i thought he started banging Chris’s cousin.

Or Gastelum or fucking Brunson for that matter. He's ranked #14, he should be calling out all those guys ranked ahead of him, not somebody who just eeked his way back into the top 15.

Vetorri should rematch the guy that Weidman just beat. Maybe vetorri will beat him this time

I hope Weidman knocks him out, he's getting arrogant for a no name.

weidman might be one of the most difficult well known fighters to gamble on. hes so up and down. right when he got the title he was a bit consistent, but it went down really fast

Hey, Vettori. Why don't you call out Jacare or Hermanson or Till if you think you're that good.
He actually has. Jacare said no and Hermansson is much higher in the rankings. Chris should take the fight.

There's zero benefit for Chris in this matchup. A tough unranked hungry up and coming guy vs a veteran which is the twilight of his career and on the downhill. Even if he wins it's not a big win.

Plenty of more advantageous matchups for teh Chris at this point, the rockhold rematch comes to mind.
The benefit is that he takes on a guy that he knows he is more skilled than, but still a challenge enough and an opponent relevant to show Weidman's abilities or what's left of them.

The fight makes more sense than a Rockhold rematch. Two potentially washed up fighters.

Or Gastelum or fucking Brunson for that matter. He's ranked #14, he should be calling out all those guys ranked ahead of him, not somebody who just eeked his way back into the top 15.
Weidman just beat the number 11 ranked guy.

Back