Massive line movement today on JDM vs Sean Brady *Update: Fight now off*

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This time yesterday Jack Della Maddelena was about a -180 fav depending where you go, now the line is -110 / -130. Anyone have idea why? Perhaps an injury or something on social media etc. That's some pretty significant line movement for a line that has held steady for days / weeks for a fight that's still over a week away.
Capture.JPG

Brady was +150 an hour ago on B365, now he's -110

Brady.JPG

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-290-2834

Update: Fight is off now anyways, cash out your Brady slips for profit while you can before they get voided

Last edited:
Happy I'm not holding any JDM tickets... Something is fishy

Happy I'm not holding any JDM tickets... Something is fishy

I locked in both sides and got Brady @ +150 as I saw the way the lines were moving so I'm making some profit either way. Definitely strange with this fight going to a pick em on pretty much all books now though.

There are some overating going on with Jack.

Remember he had a competitive fight with Ange Loosa. He's not always so dominating. The step up might be too much .

Jack is going to ktfo Brady - I already bet him at -175 ..I’ll triple down if he’s now -110 like you say

I don’t get the Brady hype and I like Don Giacomo. I’ll keep ticket I have but, yeah, got owned by the line movement.

brady could get sparked quick. Jdm may not need to defend anything

Brady would have to be really dumb to not immediately try to force grappling. It still might not work, but at least it gives him a shot. If he stands he's in serious trouble. If he gets Jack down, different story.

brady could get sparked quick. Jdm may not need to defend anything
Im not saying Jack is a bad grappler but it is very suspect. He may not have been subbed since 2014, but it's not always the sign of a good sub defense, it's a sign of easy match making vs non grapplers who can tap ppl out. Im still on Jack's side, but im not surprised by nothing no more. Im 3 years into my gambling career. Seen these new shiny new guys get derailed too often.

This time yesterday Jack Della Maddelena was about a -180 fav depending where you go, now the line is -110 / -130. Anyone have idea why? Perhaps an injury or something on social media etc. That's some pretty significant line movement for a line that has held steady for days / weeks for a fight that's still over a week away.
View attachment 988915

Brady was +150 an hour ago on B365, now he's -110

View attachment 988916

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-290-2834

James Krause is to blame for this lol.

Im not saying Jack is a bad grappler but it is very suspect. He may not have been subbed since 2014, but it's not always the sign of a good sub defense, it's a sign of easy match making vs non grapplers who can tap ppl out. Im still on Jack's side, but im not surprised by nothing no more. Im 3 years into my gambling career. Seen these new shiny new guys get derailed too often.
Who do you think the ufc wants to win? You think they’re feeding him to a guy they think is going to take him down and sub him?

Who do you think the ufc wants to win? You think they’re feeding him to a guy they think is going to take him down and sub him?
This is the best match they can make to make him jump the division. It places him up there for 2 fights and then a title run.

But they may be thinking it's an easier fight because Jack has 'Mike Tyson psychosis' on the general public.

If there is something that the voting public always gets wrong (not saying it will here but it could) is over picking the fast pace finisher and then they get tapped.

Look at Jamahal Hill vs Paul Craig.

A perfect case of the public only having seen little footage because of quick cage time, so they assume every performance will end the same way and then it gets flipped on its head because fighting is radical chaos and anything can happen.

I have Jack in one of my big parlays, so I'm with you, but I'm not surprised by the line movement.

This is the best match they can make to make him jump the division. It places him up there for 2 fights and then a title run.

But they may be thinking it's an easier fight because Jack has 'Mike Tyson psychosis' on the general public.

If there is something that the voting public always gets wrong (not saying it will here but it could) is over picking the fast pace finisher and then they get tapped.

Look at Jamahal Hill vs Paul Craig.

A perfect case of the public only having seen little footage because of quick cage time, so they assume every performance will end the same way and then it gets flipped on its head because fighting is radical chaos and anything can happen.

I have Jack in one of my big parlays, so I'm with you, but I'm not surprised by the line movement.
I see the angle at dog odds. I’m fine with it. Max betting brady though? Nah

Back