Media Masvidal after plea deal: I'll see Colby again and it's gonna be fun, will knock out remaining teeth

This is why Americans are so soft.

So he gets his ass whooped... sucker punches him and threatens further sucker punchering?

Why didn't we put him in jail?

Hopefully someone is looking at the terms of the plea deal. Threatening the guy you assaulted and took a plea deal for is about as stupid a thing as one could do. Can’t say I’m surprised.

What a punk. Masvidal confirming he should be in jail with this nonsense. Not to mention he also proved that he can't handle it like a man.

He probably though if anything happened Jorge would face him man to man.....................................................you know, be a man like Jorge says Colby should be.............................................and not a cheap shot loser like Jorge is

Why in the serious fuck does people take my post as defense of masvidal.. i don't give a fuck about the incident as such either way..

I'm just saying jorge pretty much became famous for the 3 piece and a soda, is admittedly a fan of the suckerpunch on the street and a street guy..

How is anyone surprised?

Will he be brave enough to actually approach Colby from the front this time?

While not condoning his actions, my guess is that Jorge's goal is fairly simple:

Motivate Colby to alter his behavior/rhetoric.
Realistically, Jorge's a street guy. He definitely knows more than enough people willing to pull all kinds of crazy violent sh-t.
If Jorge really wanted Colby hurt, he'd be hurt; plain and simple.

While we're all here talking sh-t about Jorge (rightfully so might I add) and how he's going to have legal problems, etc... due to his actions, I'm a cynic that any meaningful punitive actions would ever be taken unless the result of his own actions were truly egrigious.

Jorge's the type that might take that bet.
If Murderers can get out in a few years, what's a replaceable tooth and a sh-tty aftermarket blinged Rolex gonna send him away for.

Keep in mind that Jorge's fans (that's anyone who's talking about him) love his sh-t.

Back