Masvidal supposedly signed a big new contract. What exciting fights are left for him?

Those are both fun fights.

Presumably the Edwards fight would only materialize after his title shot, in the event he loses. Luque honestly deserves a title eliminator now.

I think Jorge can have fun fights with anyone ranked 5-15.

I still think the Luque / Belal rematch was a mistake because its limiting Luques progress. Mas / Luque would be a superb fun fight.

Or, if they wanted to bypass Luque to a title eliminator, belal VS Mas would also be fun

Masvidal has Leon Edward’s, Conor, Nate and put the bmf on the line against Lawler

I’d watch all 4 of those

Masvidal vs Edwards

Masvidal vs Nate 2

Masvidal vs Colby rematch

I can easily see him extending his losing streak

i dont remember lol

They've already fought and Jorge won you filthy casual

images

And since I know you don't know this, Cowboy is fighting Joe Lauzon on May 7th. Pick someone else for Mas

The recipient of the backstage combo meal, but in actual MMA match. He may well lose that via decision.

masvidal - wonderboy would be a blast - no worries about takedowns - just kicks n punches

and for one thats really out there - masvidal vs paulo costa if costa can make 185 again and mas is willing to move up.

that would be fun and the buildup would be great

So what’s left for him now to justify this big contract?

Until PPV buys indicate otherwise he's still the #2 draw the UFC has.

I have a theory that Masvidal's BMF belt is the title that Conor's been talking about returning to fight for ever since he was injured in July.

No point in fighting Edwards now. Best fight is probably Conor or Nate

I mean, good for Mas in leveraging his quickly found fame into big money. But definitely seems like the UFC overpaid, especially with losing to Colby. Jorge is quickly going to lose his luster as he continues to slow down, and continues to lose. He's not the cult of personality that Conor is to keep interest over time despite losing.

a few more losses and he can finally fight connor. After that he can fight father time.

Idk but he needs to fight low level guys rn
If I were him I wouldn't have resigned w the ufc I would have went to bellator or bare knuckle

Sean Brady could be an interesting one.

Brady is basically sitting out until he gets a higher ranked opponent.

Nate Diaz isn't fighting again unless he signs a new deal, and we've been there/done that already.

Leon Edwards.

Other than that, the UFC has to hope they can make Masvidal-McGregor, as that would sell regardless of the state of their 'elite' status.
Brady and interesting shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence

I still think the Luque / Belal rematch was a mistake because its limiting Luques progress. Mas / Luque would be a superb fun fight.

Or, if they wanted to bypass Luque to a title eliminator, belal VS Mas would also be fun
Belal and fun lol ….no

Terrible investment. Masvidal is a can who’s career is defined by fighting Kimbos homie in a backyard and knocking out some can who got knocked out by Jake Paul.

Oh stop it, Jorge has been putting on great fights for a very long time.

Conor, Nate rematch, & RDA. Maybe Tony or Gaethje would be interested in moving up for a fun fight ala Pettis v Wonderboy

UFC wasted money. There are so many more deserving fighters than Masdival at this point. Even at WW, he would lose to Leon, Colby, Usman, Khamzat, Luque, Burns.

Back