Masvidal vs Brock, no wrassling allowed

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
How will you feel watching the jacked white boy getting destroyed by a guy who weighs half his own weight and on top of that never did peds? I think I will feel sorry for Brock tbh.

Brock would crush his head between his palms.

And, I highly respect Masvidals standup skills, I think he is very easily top 4 in terms of striking in the WW division, but he would get destroyed by Brock.

Lesnar fuck him up even without wrestling. And I don't understand why there are still people talking about Mas like if he was a world beater. The guy doesn't even wants to fight the top contenders in his own division.

And, I highly respect Masvidals standup skills, I think he is very easily top 4 in terms of striking in the WW division, but he would get destroyed by Brock.

I respekt you Shell, but I don't agree with your opinion. Brock will get hit with 20 jabs and straights to the face and crumble in pain.

I'm not sure Lusnar would land a single strike on Masvidal on the feet.

I respekt you Shell, but I don't agree with your opinion. Brock will get hit with 20 jabs and straights to the face and crumble in pain.
Hmm, I just think Brock is too large, and too long. He would have like a 10 Inch reach advantage on Mas.
Plus, we know Brock has power, he KO'd Randy.

So basically a kickboxing match.

Brock can't take hits, he would lose....His only chance is to go full bob sapp mode and overwhelm Masvidal with strikes...but that requires Brock to have balls of not getting hit in the face.

inb4 "but but Bob Sapp prove that size beats good striking"

Prime Bob Sapp was a fucking beast..he was roided to the gills and wasn't afraid of getting hit in the face...he didn't run away to a fetal position like brock.

Also if this match were to take place under USADA...Brock is gonna lose some size/strength because of no roids, thus it will make it even harder for him to overwhelm masvidal.

Masvidal via Brock running into fetal position in the first round.

Hmm, I just think Brock is too large, and too long. He would have like a 10 Inch reach advantage on Mas.

with 50 hammer fists to the face, to a downed opponent. still couldn't put him out iirc. brawk has huge raw power, probably the strongest to ever enter the cage, but he can't translate that power into efffective striking. Did he ever throw 2 punch combo?

expected to see

masvidal vs big guy in illegal fight

kaoklai vs mighty mo

Brock probably wins, much bigger though, but it wouldn't be that easy
former lw vs huge hw

there is a reason why yoel didn't go to LHW, even if it was a weak division
or why Weidman and Rockhold got KTFO at LHW... see the size differences
or fat Gus at HW
easier in smaller division, to go from FW to LW or from LW to WW... and even there you can see the size differences. RDA, Cowboy and Mas were smaller than their opponents.

with 50 hammer fists to the face, to a downed opponent. still couldn't put him out iirc. brawk has huge raw power, probably the strongest to ever enter the cage, but he can't translate that power into efffective striking. Did he ever throw 2 punch combo?
Him vs Hunto was pretty good. And he did KO Randy.

Dude, there is weight classes for a reason. I can spar heavyweights all day, cause I'm fast as fuck, and I have very good head movement and footwork, but at the end of the day, no way in hell would I step into the cage or the ring with most of my heavyweight sparring partners, because they would take my head off.
Same with Brock. Mas could be competitive in sparring, but in a fight? No way. Brock needs one punch, one leg kick, one knee to the body, to finish the fight.
I just can't see Mas winning it.

Brock has a 7 inch reach advantage. Good fucking luck Jorge.

IF Brock could land 1 punch , Mas would be done .
6Qe.gif

what is this wrassling shit you keep speaking?

Son, I am only going to tell you this one time. Lay off the drugs

7 inch reach advantage, everything else is virtually identical.
seriously tho, i think a lot of lhw historically do better at hw is because of the speed and cardio advantage. if Brock could get into a dirty boxing clinch situation he could stop mas, but mas could also just point fight him with fast feet and ranged attacks

Back