Masvidal VS Edwards - UFC 300 - This is it, the big reveal to come.

So he's going to leap frog Belal and Shavkat for a title shot? Even though he's on a 4 fight losing streak and was just recently retired..

200w.gif

It’s either this or Masvidal vs Nate 2. Masvidal Diaz makes a lot more sense for both, but I could see the UFC being desperate for big fights for 300. In a perfect world we get Masvidal vs Nate, and Leon vs Shavkat, than Belal vs Colby on 300, but I realize that’s not fair to Belal, however this is much better from a business and entertainment standpoint

Of course not. Why on earth would they skip right over Boolol, Shavkat, or Islam moving up, and decide "we need to call a retired guy who hasn't won a single round in 4 1/2 years"? They aren't skipping every ranked guy for a retiree to come in as a 4-1 underdog.

He might rematch Nate or something, or maybe they even give him Conor. He's clearly a hand selected opponent for somebody.

It’s either this or Masvidal vs Nate 2. Masvidal Diaz makes a lot more sense for both, but I could see the UFC being desperate for big fights for 300. In a perfect world we get Masvidal vs Nate, and Leon vs Shavkat, than Belal vs Colby on 300, but I realize that’s not fair to Belal, however this is much better from a business and entertainment standpoint
I don't hate it. Not sure Shavkat's ankle will be healed by Feb to start a camp though

do mas vs colby cowards

Let Belal sit out who cares lol

It could be possible. They might be using UFC 300 falling close to Ramadan to deny Belal the shot lol.

So, is it me or is this obviously what is about to happen?
Some history of bad blood to sell here and money to be made. I say, Edwards takes it, and I am an Masvidal fan.

Id literally stop watching UFC if this happens lol this is literally WWE scripted guy returns to face the champion at WrestleMania bullshit ... Hahaha

This would be the biggest jump the shark moment ever in UFCs history

I'd laugh if he leaped frogged Bore-lal and it ended up Shavkat v Mohammed instead

I guess that’s one way to help Edwards go after GSP’s WW defence record.

Hard to believe pink goof would give Masvidal a chance at the strap

Back