Media Mateusz Rębecki shows his busted up face in the hospital

I bet that stings a lil bit the next morning

This isn't a career, this is an opportunity .........to get your face busted up.

Every time I see dipshits on social media talk shit about fighters, just to discover they are some scrawny edgelord, that probably never fought in their life.

I want them to show pictures like that or at least feel what those guys feel after the fight for 10 minutes.
Fighting is not a joke man but recently people act like it is. I blame popularity contest on the internet and the like.

He used to come out to Carlos Diego Ferreira before

Now for some reason its only Diego
Consider me served by you…I almost referred to him as Caesar…

But hey this is Sher-petty, could not pass up an opportunity to be a wise a**…

It backfired in this case..

Will not deter future attempts

Every time I see dipshits on social media talk shit about fighters, just to discover they are some scrawny edgelord, that probably never fought in their life.

I want them to show pictures like that or at least feel what those guys feel after the fight for 10 minutes.
Fighting is not a joke man but recently people act like it is. I blame popularity contest on the internet and the like.

Just bleed…

Simp

lol, this guy is a straight up bum, he's lucky Joel got his visa issues, he would have killed him

Last edited:
Real eye opener of a loss for Rebecki, that. Ferreira battered him.

Back