Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

Right... the guy that has KO power at 145 would get dog walked against someone that has pitter patter punches
A guy that just shadowrealmed the most durable fighter in the history of lightweight, has pitter patter punches?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"pitter patter punches"

It's no fun when you're just a delusional hater and your commentary has nothing to do with reality. I'm just sparring with the demons in your head, not having a conversation about fights.

A guy that just shadowrealmed the most durable fighter in the history of lightweight, has pitter patter punches?

"pitter patter punches"

It's no fun when you're just a delusional hater and your commentary has nothing to do with reality. I'm just sparring with the demons in your head, not having a conversation about fights.

How many KO's does he have? One?

Let's spar then my gut bacteria wants to talk to you

How many KO's does he have? One?

Let's spar then my gut bacteria wants to talk to you
Uh - in his last fight he one punch KO'd one of the most durable fighters in the history of featherweight. Hello???

Max has accomplished much more than this guy and is also much more humble. I certainly won't have any doubts about who to root for when they fight.

"pitter patter punches"

That account is from 2016 and never talked about Topuria until last Sunday. Now he's a fully devoted nuthugger. With the name AldoStillGoat it's like he was silently waiting all this time for someone who didn't beat Aldo to become champion so he could latch onto them to get revenge for his previous mancrush.

So one KO?

I'm not even listening to you anymore, I'm just replaying your avatar.
Are you not able to count?

He just KO'd the most durable fighter in LW history
Before that he KO'd one of the most durable fighters in FW history

That's just his two most recent fights. In his last two fights alone he's back to back KO'd two of the most durable fighters in MMA history

That account is from 2016 and never talked about Topuria until last Sunday. Now he's a fully devoted nuthugger. With the name AldoStillGoat it's like he was silently waiting all this time for someone who didn't beat Aldo to become champion so he could latch onto them to get revenge for his previous mancrush.
that...makes perfect sense and god damn that's sad

Are you not able to count?

He just KO'd the most durable fighter in LW history
Before that he KO'd one of the most durable fighters in FW history

That's just his two most recent fights. In his last two fights alone he's back to back KO'd two of the most durable fighters in MMA history

So what? Topuria KO'd Volk who is WAY more durable than Justin I would say.... and he did it at a lighter weight. He didn't need to wait till the last 10 seconds to do it either when Justin's eyes were poked out and his nose was shattered.

By the way, underlining things doesn't mean shit. Your argument is still dumb.

While it's true that Max is more popular, Topuria has the belt and has options too. He can wait for Volk to recover and give him the title fight as Volk rightfully deserves.
In terms of chasing PPV revenue. The more popular guy brings in the PPV buys. Topuria has to fight the next set of contenders while Max doesn't have to entertain the belt chase. That is what I mean he has options. He isn't forced to defend the BMF namesake or anything like that.

Like I said earlier, it's hilarious.

Maybe it’s just me but I can’t wait for Illia Topuria to get humbled !

Damn... you are really reaching there buddy LMAO.

Could there be another reason why I like Topuria? Or is that the only one in your little mind that makes sense?

So what? Topuria KO'd Volk who is WAY more durable than Justin I would say.... and he did it at a lighter weight. He didn't need to wait till the last 10 seconds to do it either when Justin's eyes were poked out and his nose was shattered.

By the way, underlining things doesn't mean shit. Your argument is still dumb.
Volkanovski is more durable than Justin Gaethje? Ok. Now I now you're just trolling. Carry on.

IMO, UFC should not set up the topuria / max fight just yet. That is too quick of a turn around, and will erode some of max's shine right away, when he potentially takes a loss against Topuria. what the UFC should do, is let max chill for a little, and then see how chandler/canner goes. If Canner wins, then set up Max vs Canner BMF title fight. That is without a doubt the biggest fight they could do, that would be huge. Then assuming Max wins, then let him fight Topuria. Let Topuria squash some other FWs, and let this one cook a little bit more. That way if max loses against topuria, it won't be that bad.

Damn... you are really reaching there buddy LMAO.

Could there be another reason why I like Topuria? Or is that the only one in your little mind that makes sense?

Why did you only start posting about him on Sunday? You said nothing before or after his title fight.

Back