Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

Don't feed the bandwagon trolls, Sherbro.

The only trolls here are Wax Holloway Shoe Shiners

71UnrB9mtvL.jpg
GettyImages-1406455719.jpg

So wait, is Max ducking and trying to say Ilia is ducking? lol what?

I expect to get hate because Max is a Sherdog darling but wtf does he even mean?

Put your pretend belt on the line if you're so BMF. It's not BMF to not just say yes to whoever, whatever the stipulation is and wherever.

Leon is still the lineal fake belt BMF champ.
I have seen people using "pretend" for that belt. It's real. It's like any other trophy, medal, belch, etc... I think it's an object that's linked to a certain sporting endeavor, given as praise for the accomplishment. Quite simple. 20220826_172702.jpg

What does her face convey
I figure that was part of the reason I was drawn to it. Many ideas could fit. Foul odor detection? Deep thoughts without Giack Randy? The sight of celebrities at a ufc event doing...? Stuff. Perhaps one of her fighters favoritas, was just dispatched in lowing pa shown? What do you also think, without being objectively correct?

I have seen people using "pretend" for that belt. It's real. It's like any other trophy, medal, belch, etc... I think it's an object that's linked to a certain sporting endeavor, given as praise for the accomplishment. Quite simple. View attachment 1040559
I don't get it. What's the reason behind the photo? lol

Regardless, it's a pretend belt made up for people who are not the best fighters, respectively to any division but tick the box as "exciting". It's like going out and buying one off the UFC store.

I don't get it. What's the reason behind the photo? lol

Regardless, it's a pretend belt made up for people who are not the best fighters, respectively to any division but tick the box as "exciting". It's like going out and buying one off the UFC store.
It's true that it's a pretend belt, but if anyone encapsulates "BMF" in a combat sport it's Max Holloway a well deserved recognition comes from it.

if I would be Max , I would push to fight Islam.
Topuria can wait and sit on his ass

I figure that was part of the reason I was drawn to it. Many ideas could fit. Foul odor detection? Deep thoughts without Giack Randy? The sight of celebrities at a ufc event doing...? Stuff. Perhaps one of her fighters favoritas, was just dispatched in lowing pa shown? What do you also think, without being objectively correct?
At first glance there's this uneasiness about her, underlined by the assymetry of her mimics, with the viewer sharing that sentiment while looking at her skewed frown and contemptuous eyes. That very feeling of contempt seems to transcend and overwrite that initial uneasiness. I mean, look at her. She's dolled up, her chiseled jawline tells me stories about her above average levels of testosterone, her jewellry is as striking as her bare midriff crop top is endearing. The fact that she was chosen specifically by the cameraman to be shown to the world of violence-loving fight fans speaks volumes. Yet she's still unsatisfied, she chose to be there but she'd rather not be present at that particular moment. Mysterious.

Topuria is a way more exciting fighter than Max. If anything it's Max trying to steal Topuria's shine. He wants to take Topuria's belt after he knocked out someone who Max lost 3 times in a row and yet is complaining about putting his BMF belt up for grabs. lol

To each his own. But if you don't find Holloway an exciting fighter, I would suggest you are in the minority in that case. Most people like him. He comes to fight, and doesn't seem to fear anyone. You can slobber all over Ilia's knob as much as you want, fill your boots...but this garbage nonsense that comes out of your mouth just goes to prove how little you actually know.

Max is the talk of the town, and Topuria is using Max to be relevant in the moment. But you think Max is trying to steal Ilia's shine? Interesting revisionist take on the matter. You're entitled to your opinion, however wrong you like being.

Odd that you complain about others "making shit up", when that is exactly what you just did. Max isn't complaining about putting up his BMF belt. Max is mocking Topuria for saying he will only fight Max if the BMF belt is on the line, and you know full well Max is absolutely 100% correct in his opinion. If you can't understand the difference between the two situations, that's on you, not everyone else who can manage to grasp that.

Not once did Max say he WON'T put the BMF belt on the line. Bad mother fuckers don't make conditions, stipulations or ultimatums. They say yes or no. Period. Max fought for, and beat Gaethje for the BMF. What was their job? To excite the fans. Seems virtually everyone enjoyed the fight except Topuria. Any smile Ilia had that night vanished in a hurry after Max put Justin to sleep. You don't need to white-knight Topuria's confidence either, about a million people watched it happen live.

Topuria is the reigning FW champion. What is his job? To defend his fucking belt. Shit or get off the pot. If he wants to fight Max at 155 for the BMF belt, give up your title and make it happen. If Max, or the UFC wants Max to fight for Topuria's belt, it is going to happen, whether Topuria wants it or not or if you think it's fair.

Right now, the UFC actually has the worst crop of champions that I can recall. Not in terms of their fighting abilities, just in the fact that they seem to be a bunch of whining prima donnas. DDP, Jones, and Topuria are all a bunch of entitled, petulant kids. One dickhead petty champ is bad enough, but three of them? Christ on a cracker, way to go UFC, you're doing good.

To each his own. But if you don't find Holloway an exciting fighter, I would suggest you are in the minority in that case. Most people like him. He comes to fight, and doesn't seem to fear anyone. You can slobber all over Ilia's knob as much as you want, fill your boots...but this garbage nonsense that comes out of your mouth just goes to prove how little you actually know.

Max is the talk of the town, and Topuria is using Max to be relevant in the moment. But you think Max is trying to steal Ilia's shine? Interesting revisionist take on the matter. You're entitled to your opinion, however wrong you like being.

Odd that you complain about others "making shit up", when that is exactly what you just did. Max isn't complaining about putting up his BMF belt. Max is mocking Topuria for saying he will only fight Max if the BMF belt is on the line, and you know full well Max is absolutely 100% correct in his opinion. If you can't understand the difference between the two situations, that's on you, not everyone else who can manage to grasp that.

Not once did Max say he WON'T put the BMF belt on the line. Bad mother fuckers don't make conditions, stipulations or ultimatums. They say yes or no. Period. Max fought for, and beat Gaethje for the BMF. What was their job? To excite the fans. Seems virtually everyone enjoyed the fight except Topuria. Any smile Ilia had that night vanished in a hurry after Max put Justin to sleep. You don't need to white-knight Topuria's confidence either, about a million people watched it happen live.

Topuria is the reigning FW champion. What is his job? To defend his fucking belt. Shit or get off the pot. If he wants to fight Max at 155 for the BMF belt, give up your title and make it happen. If Max, or the UFC wants Max to fight for Topuria's belt, it is going to happen, whether Topuria wants it or not or if you think it's fair.

Right now, the UFC actually has the worst crop of champions that I can recall. Not in terms of their fighting abilities, just in the fact that they seem to be a bunch of whining prima donnas. DDP, Jones, and Topuria are all a bunch of entitled, petulant kids. One dickhead petty champ is bad enough, but three of them? Christ on a cracker, way to go UFC, you're doing good.

{<jimmies}

Pick a weight class Max. His last win at FW was vs KZ in 2023. Ortega at least finished top 5 Yair earlier this year. Max proved a lot in his second attempt at LW. I hope to see him vs another shark in the division next.
Everything you said right here is a lie. Normally people can get away with bending the truth to sound more favorable toward their point, but this is just complete nonsense. Max Holloway recently gave Arnold Allen his first loss at featherweight, who was on a nine fight win streak. Ortega vs Rodriguez was the battle of Holloway’s leftovers. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Ortega has a single relevant win that Holloway doesn’t already have himself. Not to mention the fact that Holloway already 50-45’d Ortega in their title fight.

LOL

You can't say he ducked Max when he went and fucked up the guy who beat Max 3 times and lost none. He also beat two top ten guys to get the title shot.

Tell ya boy Max to put up the BMF belt for which Topuria is the rightful owner as when Topuria hits people they literally don't move.
Cody Garbrandt decisively beat the guy that beat TJ Dillashaw (Cruz). TJ Dillashaw went on to stop Garbrandt twice. This isn’t football or basketball. Styles make fights, and Volkanovski is clearly more favorable toward the way Topuria fights.

Passive aggressively suggesting your opponent isnt BMF enough for your BMF title, isn't BMF either.

He should just accept the terms.

am I doin this rite?
You need to work on your English comprehension. Nowhere did he say that Topuria wasn’t BMF enough for the title. He simply said that only fighting a person under certain stipulations is not becoming of a BMF. There’s a difference.

Because MMA fans don't buy 1million PPVs.

Drama sells. In all sports. In all entertainment.

There is a reason Caitlin Clark drew 12 million viewers, and the WNBA never has.
The rest of the world don't buy PPVs at all considering most of them get it in a package.
I personally have never paid for a PPV because of some drama, but that's just me.

Back