Max Holloway does the seemingly unthinkable - Earns $600k in fight night bonuses at UFC 300

did you eat a lot of skittles to celebrate that ending ?
haha :D way too many packets. I was switching between Skittles and M&Ms all card, I just had the normal Skittles not the Sour Skittles, but that ending of the Holloway vs Gaethje fight needed an explosion of Sour Skittles :p

Last night at the bar two Hawaiian guys scrapped it out because one got offended that the other was rooting for Gaethje over their boy.
Now you’re scrambling with more excuses. I didn’t bring any of that stuff up, just knocking your idiotic claim that he was point fighting.
Max is never point fighting, he just doesn't have finishing power until he pieces you up for a few rounds, that's just nature. The earliest finishes and only first round ones he has are Akira Corisani, a notorious can that a few sherdoggers outgrappled and embarrassed a few years ago iirc and Chucky Olives with that weird esophagus injury. Max is no point fighter, he always comes for WAR. The guy has the significant strikes absorbed record far and ahead of number two by like 500 lol

Last edited:
Tf? He wobbled Justin multiple times and had the most impactful damage prior to the last second KO. Point fighting is the last thing you can say in this fight.
When you do nothing but get decisions after decisions you a point fighter. Dude was point fighting until the last 10 seconds of the fight.

Now you’re scrambling with more excuses. I didn’t bring any of that stuff up, just knocking your idiotic claim that he was point fighting.

Check the user name dumbass, I didn’t claim he was point fighting

I’m always curious how people have problems with him. In what way? He’s one of the most humble and badass fighters in history and almost always puts on exciting fights.
It's his showboating sometimes they way he talks he's just not my guy. Neither is Gaethje either, but what I mean here is that what they did was so great that even I put it up there with even Henderson vs Bisping with the way Justin fell right on the middle of the logo in the octagon. Some midevil barbarian ultimate warrior shit last fucking second in a fight. That belt sounded lame when they made the idea but now it's fuckin awesome

WELL EARNED though.

Not just stepping up in weight class.

But stepping up against one of the nastiest finishers WITHIN it.

Then putting on a solid scrap.

But ENDING that scrap with perhaps one of the most EPIC finishes EVER.

POINT to the center of the cage to throw down, then FACE PLANT your opponent at the final bell in a straight up KNOCK OUT.

They better start paying Max a lot more.
Dude is the BMF imo. Went up a weight class against a monster who was next in line for the LW title. Slept that 155er like he was a BW.

Check the user name dumbass, I didn’t claim he was point fighting
Hey you’re the one replying to something I directed at someone else. I apologize for mixing you up with him. Hard to tell two idiots apart

Last night at the bar two Hawaiian guys scrapped it out because one got offended that the other was rooting for Gaethje over their boy.

Max is never point fighting, he just doesn't have finishing power until he pieces you up for a few rounds, that's just nature. The earliest finishes and only first round ones he has are Akira Corisani, a notorious can that a few sherdoggers outgrappled and embarrassed a few years ago iirc and Chucky Olives with that weird esophagus injury. Max is no point fighter, he always comes for WAR. The guy has the significant strikes absorbed record far and ahead of number two by like 500 lol
Great points and I agree. The two guys fighting each other is pretty dumb lol but I get it. Max has that big an impact here.

Hey you’re the one replying to something I directed at someone else. I apologize for mixing you up with him. Hard to tell two idiots apart

It’s a forum, if you wanted to have a private conversation PM the guy. You have no business calling anyone else an idiot, kid

Casual alert
Prior to the last 2 KO's, dude had 8 decisions in a row. Was point fighting against Justin until the last 10 seconds. KZ was his 2nd KO in the UFC and the 1st was in 2014. Max has always been a volume pillow fister. Hopefully he will start sitting down on his punches more instead of pillow fisting and getting more ko's.

Prior to the last 2 KO's, dude had 8 decisions in a row. Was point fighting against Justin until the last 10 seconds. KZ was his 2nd KO in the UFC and the 1st was in 2014. Max has always been a volume pillow fister. Hopefully he will start sitting down on his punches more instead of pillow fisting and getting more ko's.
Even more of a casual after this lmao

Even more of a casual after this lmao
9 year span of no KO's is the definition of a pillow fister. Not to mention how many punches usually lands and still no KO in 9 years. Thats the definition of pillow fister.

We sure will miss him when he's gone. Thank God he's only 32. That gives us another good 3 to 4 years. We better appreciate the hell out of him while we have him.

Why is no one noticing the Bones toolbox Max brought out. I mean that as mostly a compliment. Oblique kicks, spinning back kicks, umm eyepokes. All he needed was a spinning elbow.
Max has always been one of my favorites.
#Blessed

Back